Home General Discussion

How many cigars do you smoke a day?

scotchiescotchie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
I am wondering where I rank concerning the number of cigars smoked a day compared to other folks on this board.
I usually smoke three a day...one AM, one noonish and one around dusk.

Comments

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    3 to 5 per week, smoking only on Fri, Sat and Sun.
    Been able to stick to that since late last year (when I started in the hobby again.)
    Been tempted to have a mid-week smoke, but it doesn't really fit - I workout 4 to 5 days week, try to maintain a healthy lifestyle, have a full to crazy full work week schedule......there really isn't time to smoke until Fri evening quite frankly....................maybe that's good..................and that might change when I retire..................in 15 years..............can't wait!!

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I'm at probably 3-5 per week on average as well... depends on the weather and workload... when the Giants are in town, I smoke less because I am at the ballpark from 3pm-11pm usually... but when they are on the road, I have about 5-6 per week...
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    One...and not everyday.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    4/day. Sometimes more.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Usually 3 sometimes the odd 4th...
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Two. Sometimes 3, sometimes 1, rarely none.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    1-5, generally 2. Today may be a 1 cigar day with how slow this Illusione MJ12 is burning.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Maybe once every week/two weeks! Sux, but I hate being rushed smoking.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    3, one following each meal. If up late, 4.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Now that I am taking online courses for a webdesign degree and have to read most nights I smoke one a night during the week while I read and weekends I might smoke 3 a day depends on the mood and how hung over I am.
  • WinnersonlyWinnersonly Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    Usually 3-Mild then medium finish day with full.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i smoke whatever is good for that day. some days are 3 cigar days.
    some are zero cigar days
    its very hit or miss.
  • jbraslinsjbraslins Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    Being totally new to this, I been averaging 3 a week. Basically i smoke one every 2nd evening. I think I'll try to keep it that way.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I try to get in 3-4 during the week and possibly 2-3 on the weekends..all depends on what time I get home from work and what I have going on with the family..it just varies.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    So, as you may have gathered from the variety of responses so far it really depends on the day most of the time. Some days I will smoke none, my high water mark has been four (on a couple of VERY rare occasions), most days it falls somewhere in between.

• MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    I'm usually 2-4 a week. Sometimes more but not often. And I very rarely smoke more than one a day. Usually I only smoke more than one in a single day if I'm out at my local B&M.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I have to say I fall into the 3-8 per week category. Just depends on goofy schedule, hot weather, and the mood of the family.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    I'm currently at the 3 - 5 per week mark. I work four ten hour shifts a week, so the days I work are pretty busy, but I get one in there when I can. I try to get one on each of my days off, however.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I'm at 1 a week right now. I never smoke more than 2 a day - it just kills my taste buds. Some weeks I have 3 and some none so my average is 1 week tops.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Usually 2 a day during the week, weekends are 3 a day. Going on vacation for 3 weeks starting Sat, maybe time to kick it up a notch.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Typically one a day on work days. On days off, up to 3 throughout the day/evening.
  • kingtimkingtim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Interesting question and responses. I am currently between 3 and 5 per day. Way too much. I am trying to change that and focus on quality rather than quantity. Someones signature says something about smoking because you want to and not because you feel you have to and I am trying to get to that point. One a day or less fits well into my budget so that is where I want to be.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    once a week maybe in the weekdays two more but not often
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    One every other day.. Sometimes every day. This past week has been just one the other night. Been too busy i guess.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I don't smoke every day, so I'm going to say three to five a week. Most I've ever smoked in one day is three, normally the third cigar being completely unnecessary. I don't know how some of you guys can smoke three to five a day! That's quite a time committment, one I certainly can't make.
  • scotchiescotchie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    I didn't smoke at all until about three years after I retired in 2007.
    WEll, that isn't totally true. In my younger days I smoked a pipe off and on.
    I started smoking cigars about a year ago to pass the time while relaxing on my back patio.
    Three a day may be too many, but hell, I am going to be 70 next year, and they may not allow smoking in Heaven.
    Heck, I don't even call two or three a week smoking.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Ah, well more power to you sir. Sounds like retirement is treating you well. I'm a ways off, by about 30 years!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    JudoChinX:
    I'm currently at the 3 - 5 per week mark. I work four ten hour shifts a week, so the days I work are pretty busy, but I get one in there when I can. I try to get one on each of my days off, however.
    Reason # 5,286 why I love my job - usually when we have a staff meeting at my little office (3 of us), we have it in front of an open bay door with a fan behind us & its a combination meeting / herf. Life is GOOD! :-)

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    The Sniper:
    JudoChinX:
    Reason # 5,286 why I love my job - usually when we have a staff meeting at my little office (3 of us), we have it in front of an open bay door with a fan behind us & its a combination meeting / herf. Life is GOOD! :-)

Y'all hiring?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    madurofan:
    The Sniper:
    JudoChinX:

Y'all hiring?
    Ooo, a guy by the name of Madurofan. I have to get acquainted with this guy :). I have about 5 a week. 1-2 Mondays, 2-3 Wed, Friday and Sat maybe 1 depending on schedule. I don't smoke at my house so I head to the B&M or go walk the dogs to have a cigar.