Home Non Cigar Related

Now this guy knows how to quit a job LOL !!!!!

amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
Employee announces they quit on sign

DEPEW, N.Y. (WIVB) - A former employee at the Taco Bell/KFC at Transit and Losson in Depew chose to make a bold statement when they decided to leave their position.

The employee left a message on the fast food restaurant's exterior sign Thursday night announcing they quit. The sign reads, "I quit - Adam / **** you :)" A co-worker of the supposed sign maker at Taco Bell/KFC tells News 4 that apparently Adam is the name of a shift manager at the restaurant who denied the worker the Fourth of July off after they had worked 22 days straight, despite allowing others to have the day off.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That is hilarious!!!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    I bet corporate is all over the manager.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Like normal corporate crap, the guy probably got a promotion.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    amz1301:
    Employee announces they quit on sign

DEPEW, N.Y. (WIVB) - A former employee at the Taco Bell/KFC at Transit and Losson in Depew chose to make a bold statement when they decided to leave their position.

The employee left a message on the fast food restaurant's exterior sign Thursday night announcing they quit. The sign reads, "I quit - Adam / **** you :)" A co-worker of the supposed sign maker at Taco Bell/KFC tells News 4 that apparently Adam is the name of a shift manager at the restaurant who denied the worker the Fourth of July off after they had worked 22 days straight, despite allowing others to have the day off.

this is super close to my house....... I live in Amherst but grew up in Cheektowaga right next to depew ..... Thats some funny shitt
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    If you're going to quit, quit in style!