Home General Discussion

Popped My Box Cherry!!

Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
Well today I finally did it. I POPPED my box cherry! I called in and Andrew took my order. What was it you ask? I ordered a box of MOW Puro's. Included in that order were a bunch of other sticks and accessories. My biggest order to date. I can't wait to get it all in. I just hope that the wife isn't home when it arrives.

Rob

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Bobbo2009:
    Well today I finally did it. I POPPED my box cherry! I called in and Andrew took my order. What was it you ask? I ordered a box of MOW Puro's. Included in that order were a bunch of other sticks and accessories. My biggest order to date. I can't wait to get it all in. I just hope that the wife isn't home when it arrives.

Rob

Rob,
    Great box to pop your cherry on, congrats!

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    cant go wrong with the Puro's!! ..... You just reminded me, I need to get a box!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    I agree good purchase bro! You're gonna love em. This was the second box I had ever bought after the LHCOF.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Nice Purchase! My first box wasn't nearly as good!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Bobbo2009:
    I just hope that the wife isn't home when it arrives.

Rob
    Very simple - you just say that this is a "trade" with some of the fellows from the forum, orchestrated by by Ccom - a new "service" so to speak.....................it's just a tiny white lie.....................you are "trading"...........your $$ for Ccom sticks................

Hate to admit I did something similar about a week ago............Ccom sticks came into the shop.......I wasn't quick enough to intercept the mail lady outside......

wife - "you bought MORE cigars?!"
    me - "heck no honey! I have enough! This is just one of those stupid "bomb things" that some of the guys send out
    wife - "oh..........you guys are weird........"
    me - "yeah, I know....."

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Welcome to the club my friend. Welcome!

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Bobbo2009:

Rob
    Thats great bro. Enjoy the puros they are excellent. They were my 2nd ever box purchase first was a box of ccom brazliian labels.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Hey Bobbo, where you from in IL? Anywhere near Chicago?

I love the MOW PAs. One of my favorite smokes.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Great first box, my first was a CAO Brazilia Gol!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Nice! Congratulations brother. It's a slippery slope, as with every new step you take in this hobby. I remember my first box... and now I buy by the box as often as I buy singles.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    KingoftheCove:
    Bobbo2009:

Rob
    Very simple - you just say that this is a "trade" with some of the fellows from the forum, orchestrated by by Ccom - a new "service" so to speak.....................it's just a tiny white lie.....................you are "trading"...........your $$ for Ccom sticks................

Hate to admit I did something similar about a week ago............Ccom sticks came into the shop.......I wasn't quick enough to intercept the mail lady outside......

me - "heck no honey! I have enough! This is just one of those stupid "bomb things" that some of the guys send out
    me - "yeah, I know....."

Are you saying you LIED to your wife? I can't believe this...;)
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Oh man, while I was living with my parents I got "bombed" far more often than I really did when they would quiz me about the ridiculous amount of cigars that were showing up in the mail. What they don't know about my finances won't hurt them.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    KingoftheCove:
    Bobbo2009:

Rob

me - "yeah, I know....."

Yep. I've had almost that exact same conversation with her.

Rob
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Congrats, good purchase. Don't forget to hide the reciept, keep peace in the valley.