Home General Discussion

Check out the new feature sampler!!!

christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
MOW Armada, Graycliff Double Espresso, Gurkha Titan, Master Blend III, Ashton VSG and Cohiba XV. Only 34.95. One armada is 20.00 alone. Never smoked any of these but made an order. I'm giddy with excitement.

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    christian1971:
    MOW Armada, Graycliff Double Espresso, Gurkha Titan, Master Blend III, Ashton VSG and Cohiba XV. Only 34.95. One armada is 20.00 alone. Never smoked any of these but made an order. I'm giddy with excitement.

I hit that sampler up looks to be a great deal, especially if you double it up and order two...you get even a better deal.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    chemforever:
    christian1971:
    I hit that sampler up looks to be a great deal, especially if you double it up and order two...you get even a better deal.
    Yeah, the double is a better deal. For an extra $25, you get twice as much!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    christian1971:
    . +1 Oedered me up one over the weekend, Nice smokes,
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered the double order. This is a great deal..