Home General Discussion

BDay smoke.

mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
So July 10th is my Bday and also the day I land in Iraq, nice present for me huh, anyway I'd like to ask for some Bday smoke reccomendations. If I dont have it I'll get it before I leave. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Any Anejos are amazing. Do something high end brother! Thats what I do. Or oliva V is amazing too.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    MOW Armada is my planned B-day smoke
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Padron Anny 40th or 80th. Armada is a good choice too
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Holy cow happy birthday. I'll have to bring you something.

• mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Thanks, but presents not neccasary. This thread was not intended to milk free goodies. :-)
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Welcome back, happy birthday, and I'll recommend a Davidoff maduro.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I just had a Viaje Exclusivo this weekend and was really impressed by it.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Sorry, havnt responded lately. I spent the last few days traveling and finally landed in Iraq today. Thanks for all the smoke reccomendations. I didnt get to smoke today cuz I arrived a little late and it was 115 outside so that sucked.

On an unrelated note; I got to Herf with Stephan, great time good conversation and he hooked me up with a sweet Room 101 ashtray, thanks man.

I also got to Herf with Enfidel again before I left and as usual it was was great time. He also hooked me up with a couple of smokes that I havent tried so thank you for that Sir.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Happy Birthday, Although I think its the 11th there now, What are you doing up so late/early... Might want to give the Ashton vsg or a Illusione a go
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Happy birthday.
    Glad you made it safe man.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Happy bday man! Glad you made it safe and thank you for the stick you gifted me Sir!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Motiff. What's your addy there? I'm sending out a pass tomorrow or tues and will include you in on it
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Nice to see my fellow Cancer BOTLS enjoying their birthdays. My b-day was the 9th and I didn't get to smoke a damn thing!! I'll definitely be making up for it in a couple of days though when I finally get the chance.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Heavy:
    Nice to see my fellow Cancer BOTLS enjoying their birthdays. My b-day was the 9th and I didn't get to smoke a damn thing!! I'll definitely be making up for it in a couple of days though when I finally get the chance.
    May this next year signify dignity, serenity, virility and Miller Lite....

I hope you enjoyed/will enjoy your birthday my friend!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Happy Birthday and welcome back to the sandbox.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Lasabar:
    Heavy:
    May this next year signify dignity, serenity, virility and Miller Lite....

I hope you enjoyed/will enjoy your birthday my friend!
    Thank you my BOTML (Brother of the Miller Lite)! While I didn't get to enjoy a cigar, I did manage to enjoy copious amounts of Miller Lite. It didn't do much for my dignity, serenity or virility the next morning however. One thing about getting older - hangovers hurt a lot worse than they used to.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Happy late birthday gentleman (and I use that term extremely loosely, just like I prefer my women ;-) ).