Home Ratings & Reviews

Cuba Libre

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
I know I'm pretty new to cigars, but I got to say this is one of my favorites I've tried especially after they get a few weeks in the humi. Down to my last 2 gonna have to get more soon.

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I like the Cuba Libre, especially in the Epicure vitola. It's just a good, smooth, medium bodied cigar with tons of smoke!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    dbeckom:
    I like the Cuba Libre, especially in the Epicure vitola. It's just a good, smooth, medium bodied cigar with tons of smoke!
    Yep, same. I keep meaning to try the club corona, but I've got a ton of the Epicures, so maybe when they get low.
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    Yep, same. I keep meaning to try the club corona, but I've got a ton of the Epicures, so maybe when they get low.
    I wanna try the corona as well. I'm low on Epicures but still have several of the Brutes left. Have you tried them? They're a lil sweeter than the Epi...not too shabby. I'm not all that fond of the larger ring sticks, but the box press makes it much better.
    dbeckom:
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    I wanna try the corona as well. I'm low on Epicures but still have several of the Brutes left. Have you tried them? They're a lil sweeter than the Epi...not too shabby. I'm not all that fond of the larger ring sticks, but the box press makes it much better.
    I haven't, the big ring gauge was a bit of a turn off, but maybe I'll have to check them out sometime. They're pretty short aren't they? Might be nice when I don't have the time for a full length cigar.
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    I haven't, the big ring gauge was a bit of a turn off, but maybe I'll have to check them out sometime. They're pretty short aren't they? Might be nice when I don't have the time for a full length cigar.
    They're 4 1/2" x 60. They usually burn for about 45+ minutes...longer if you don't rush em. If you want I could send you a few to try.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I haven't tried the brute yet, definatley sound good.
    dbeckom:
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    They're 4 1/2" x 60. They usually burn for about 45+ minutes...longer if you don't rush em. If you want I could send you a few to try.
    I'm tempted to take you up on that, but no thanks, I've got a ton of cigars in the queue already that I need to try still. Thanks though.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Jut ordered a box of the brutes couldn't pass up the 29$ price tag be looking to trying them out when I get home in a few weeks.
    Rhamlin:
    Jut ordered a box of the brutes couldn't pass up the 29$ price tag be looking to trying them out when I get home in a few weeks.
    I didn't like em very much right off the truck, but after a few weeks rest they were quite tasty.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    This is THE cigar I refuse to run out of. I buy this one by the box. For those out there who haven't had the pleasure, I strongly reccomend this one. My personal favorite is the epicure.