Home Ratings & Reviews

Quesada Tributo Alvaro

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
This 6×52 torpedo stick features a mottled dark chocolate wrapper with small veins, tight invisible seams, a slightly toothy satin feel and a rich, oily, musty tobacco aroma. First light reveals a medium bodied wood flavor, airy and parched but with an oily mouthfeel on the finish. Draw is on the snug side with good smoke output. The first third brings flavors of an oily nut and wood, with the same long finish. 40 minutes in at the 1/2 way point flavors transition slightly to an oily nut and deep wet earth with a bit of a strength kick. Ending at 1:20 minutes, the last third only added a bit of warm licorice flavor at times, and added to the strength. http://cigarobsession.com/2011/07/04/quesada-tributo-alvaro-cigar-review/

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Nice review ( as usual) I did enjoy the Quesadas I have smoked a lot more than you do though. I think you placed a name to that mystery flavor for me.. Licorice.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Thanks....I smoked the one I got at CigarFest in April, this afternoon. I was a lot to distracted to draw to focus on all the flavours that you did, but it is helpful. Thanks