Home General Discussion

Going to Hawaii

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
Next June and I was curious if there were any good sticks made there I might look for. I've never heard of any.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    No idea but congrats on the trip.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    No clue but have a great and safe trip!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    If you like coffee and cigars check out Kauai cigar company. Wanted to try those if I ever got a chance to go. I think there cigars are called island prince.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Rhamlin:
    Next June and I was curious if there were any good sticks made there I might look for. I've never heard of any.
    Which Island? oh BTW , I HATE YOU. If its your first time, you will love it, if not then that explains why you are going back. Sitting here in the Seattle area and yes it was raining today. Maui is my favorite but havent been to Kaui or the Big Island
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Yeah first time, I'm 46 so I figured better go before I'm to old to enjoy it. And were going to Kuai or something like that.
    I pure Island Prince in my notepad.
    I pure Island Prince in my notepad. And I just checked out the website. They sound tasty might have to order me a couple too bad it's 20$ shipping.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Rhamlin:
    Yeah first time, I'm 46 so I figured better go before I'm to old to enjoy it. And were going to Kuai or something like that.
    You'll enjoy it! Im sure! Have fun and RELAX.... The water and the beaches are the best. Plenty of places to rent snorkle gear, but I would suggest buying some prior to your trip, If your planning on doing any of that. Book a dinner/cocktail cruise. Youll be glad you did. There are also cruises that go to various snorkling spots. Have fun!!!!Lots to do.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    Rhamlin:
    You'll enjoy it! Im sure! Have fun and RELAX.... The water and the beaches are the best. Plenty of places to rent snorkle gear, but I would suggest buying some prior to your trip, If your planning on doing any of that. Book a dinner/cocktail cruise. Youll be glad you did. There are also cruises that go to various snorkling spots. Have fun!!!!Lots to do.

+2 - Island cruise was nice when the misses and I paid Maui a visit not too long ago. It was a great place to take a vacation to just do what ever you wanted to do. Plan nothing and just be spontaneous! Was one of the best vacations I took until Costa Rica came in to the picture. But have a great time, its worth seeing even if its a long a$$ flight.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Rhamlin:
    I pure Island Prince in my notepad. And I just checked out the website. They sound tasty might have to order me a couple too bad it's 20$ shipping.
    I did a lil research and found a couple of stores on the mainland that carry the Island Prince Cigars. If interested, pm me and I'll send what I have found.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Best vacation I've ever taken. Best cup of coffee I've ever had, sitting on the steps of the roasting shed, looking out over the misty slopes at Kona full of coffee bushes, air still misty from a morning rain, chatting with the plantation owner.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Don't get too excited about those Island Prince cigars, I really wasn't impressed with them at all.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    alienmisprint:
    Don't get too excited about those Island Prince cigars, I really wasn't impressed with them at all.
    how many chances do you get smoking a native Hawaiian cigar while in Hawaii?? Nice job there bud
    My wife about fell out when I told her I was gonna check out some local B&M's?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Took the family to the Big Island a few years ago..best vacation I have been on so far. I got to hula dance on stage in front of 100 or so people. Wasnt into to cigars at the time, so I am no help on that. Just have a great time bro.