Home General Discussion

This months COTM

Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
Nice package this month ccom. I was very pleasantly surprised to see some smaller ring gauged smokes in there. The extra cigar, and cutter were great too! Thanks.

Comments

• JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    What's in the package this month?? Mine won't be here until after the 4 day weekend!

JDE

• cantonesecantonese Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    Just got mine. Cusano15th anniversary Cusano 18 - Toro Cusano LXI Sun Grown - Toro Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon - Toro Cusano 18 Paired Maduro - Toro Bonus: Cohiba Red Bot - Churchill, Cusano Cutter Plus as COTM Noob, I got 3 MOW Armadas
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Russ55:
    Nice package this month ccom. I was very pleasantly surprised to see some smaller ring gauged smokes in there. The extra cigar, and cutter were great too! Thanks.

+1 The COTM has been totally worth it the price. Cool that they stuck the cutter in there too.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I got a package coming on July 5th...

I should have: 5 Daytona Corona's, 3 LFD Air Bender Ponderoso's, 3 Warlock Corona's, 3 Kistoff Crillo Corona's, 3 tatauje Miami Noellas and 2 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda's...

. Tim hooked me up...crossing fingers for a surprise like he did last time. :)
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    cantonese:
    Plus as COTM Noob, I got 3 MOW Armadas
    Sometimes I consider cancelling my CoTM membership just so I can turn around and sign up again to get some more Armadas! Great cigars!

JDE

• Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147

JonathanE:
    cantonese:
    Plus as COTM Noob, I got 3 MOW Armadas
    Sometimes I consider cancelling my CoTM membership just so I can turn around and sign up again to get some more Armadas! Great cigars!

JDE

Those Armadas are outstanding, it's very hard getting any type of aging on them since they seem to disappear from the humidor shortly after receiving them.

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I just got the package today and it is awesome, I have been wanting to try Cusano for a long time and the cutter was a great bonus.