Home General Discussion

HAPPY 4TH TO ALL!!

millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!.............i will be beginning my marathon of smoking tonight,..............u gotta pace urself

Comments

• mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Happy 4th to u Sir.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    millennium115:
    BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!.............i will be beginning my marathon of smoking tonight,..............u gotta pace urself

And to you as well!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    millennium115:
    Happy 4th to you and everyone. Be safe everybody and try not to burn anything down except for a good cigar.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Happy 4th everyone....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Happy 4th brothers!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Does the 4th really mean anything to anyone anymore besides an extra day off work? if you have a job that is. I mean I was talking to a few of my neighbors last night while enjoying a nice padron, and none of them could tell me about how the 4th got started. It seems to me that while the country is basically falling in on itself people just go about their lives. I wonder how many 4ths we have left? Maybe it's just my cynical side but all the 4th has become is a day off and a time to use explosives. Sort of sad....

but you all have a good weekend!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    phobicsquirrel:
    Does the 4th really mean anything to anyone anymore besides an extra day off work? if you have a job that is. I mean I was talking to a few of my neighbors last night while enjoying a nice padron, and none of them could tell me about how the 4th got started. It seems to me that while the country is basically falling in on itself people just go about their lives. I wonder how many 4ths we have left? Maybe it's just my cynical side but all the 4th has become is a day off and a time to use explosives. Sort of sad....

I'm working 12.5 hrs today, tomorrow and 8.5 on Monday and the 4th still means a helluva lot to me brother. So many of my friends have given their lives so we have the freedom to celebrate and the ability to have a day off of work for those who do
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    phobicsquirrel:

It means plenty to us out here in flyover country, we still read and revere the DOI and the Constitution