Home General Discussion

Happy B-Day Jozer!

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
Boys it's jozers bday! Happy bday brother! Hope you have an awesome day and awesome smokes!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    Happy B-Day bro!
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    Oh wow! Happy Birthday and welcome to being one step closer to gray! (may it make you look even MORE distinguised when smoking some brindle flake from your Nording).

We demand a list of the celebratory sticks for today!

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Happy Birthday Jozer
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Happy birthday!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Happy birthday bro...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ENFIDL:
    Boys it's jozers bday! Happy bday brother! Hope you have an awesome day and awesome smokes!

Sweet, Happy B-Day!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Happy B' day Joe. Don't listen to those comments about getting old. It's getting experience... that what it is;)

Some of us just have more than others.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Happy Birthday!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Happy birthday pops.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Happy Birthday Joe.. What are you smoking to celebrate the day ?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Thanks for the B-day wishes fellas. To me this is just another day, I haven't really given two thoughts to a birthday for about 10-11 years, your thoughts mean a lot to me though. I'm actually nursing a cold, so I'm still on the fence about whether I'm going to smoke anything at all.
    j0z3r:
    Thanks for the B-day wishes fellas. To me this is just another day, I haven't really given two thoughts to a birthday for about 10-11 years, your thoughts mean a lot to me though. I'm actually nursing a cold, so I'm still on the fence about whether I'm going to smoke anything at all.
    ... What !! Get out of your crib and fire up a stogie. Nursing a cold, jeez.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Happy Birthday Joe! Hope you're over the cold by the weekend.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Happy Birthday bro..get well soon.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    +1 BIG TIME. Joe... that comment could have your man card revoked. Let's just say it's the heavy doses of medicine talking ;)
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Happy Birthday brother! Screw your cold and have a cigar. It is just what the doctor ordered.
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    +1 BIG TIME. Joe... that comment could have your man card revoked. Let's just say it's the heavy doses of medicine talking ;)
    lol...damn guys, you don't take it easy on a guy. You may or may not see a picture post later on. Wink [;)]
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    You assume he still has his man card ;)
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    lol...damn guys, you don't take it easy on a guy. You may or may not see a picture post later on. Wink [;)]
    ...atta Girl ! :)
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    You assume I ever had one to begin with...
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    You assume I ever had one to begin with...
    You are from California ...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Happy Birthday buddy!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Happy birthday... Your older... Smoke Naked, blame it on senility!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Happy birthday!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Happy birthday! Hope it was a good one!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Happy B-Day brother
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Happy belated birthday man!