Home General Discussion

Cigar.com video

ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
I like the newest video in the Cigar.com Media section. Tells the inner-workings of Cigar.com, something I've always wanted to see. Anyone else see that?

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Two things:

First, Alex uses his hands well; he's animated and you can tell he's passionate about what he's talking about

Second, are they hiring?

• mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    So I saw a lot of box sitting on the shelves, is that warehouse one big humi or is the turn over so fast they don't need to worry about humidification?
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    mfotis:
    So I saw a lot of box sitting on the shelves, is that warehouse one big humi or is the turn over so fast they don't need to worry about humidification?
    I wondered that myself. Can you imagine a humidor the size of a warehouse?!?
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    ScottTDawg:
    mfotis:
    *tear* He wept, for there were no more frontiers to conquer . . .
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    ScottTDawg:
    mfotis:
    I know of a ccom competitor whose warehouse is humidified, so I would assume ccom's is too. But I'm just guessing.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    ScottTDawg:
    I like the newest video in the Cigar.com Media section. Tells the inner-workings of Cigar.com, something I've always wanted to see. Anyone else see that?
    yup, kinda left me wanting more though...was hoping to see The Beard or some of the other guys
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Krieg:
    ScottTDawg:
    yup, kinda left me wanting more though...was hoping to see The Beard or some of the other guys
    +1
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    JonathanE:
    Krieg:
    ScottTDawg:
    +1
    We are mere mortals.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Yes 50,000 sqf of humidifier space. You guys just saw a Piece of it LOL. Tim was not there that day but I will do more video stuff and include him.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I can only imagine how pimp the Beard's office is... Alex's too lol. Also, I need to rent some space in the 50,000sq foot humidor... cooler getting full. Who do I talk to about this Alex? :P
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Alex Svenson:
    Yes 50,000 sqf of humidifier space. You guys just saw a Piece of it LOL. Tim was not there that day but I will do more video stuff and include him.
    Holy cow! That would be a walk-in whose width and depth summed to 447 ft! (ie. 200 ft wide, ~250 deep!)

JDE