Home General Discussion

466 Nub

christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
So I bought some 466 Nubs. I have a big mouth, but not even Mick Jagger would enjoy this smoke. It was way to big in gerth and puffing was awkward. Go ahead and add your little jokes. LOL. I will never get this size again. I was so pissed off because I was excited to try these. Never again. I say NEVER AGAIN!

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I like the torpedo nubs, think they're like 460 or something. I agree with you though, getting up to a ring guage that large is so uncomfortable to get your chompers around, especially if you like to hold a cigar in your mouth a lot. Thats why I smoke the Torps, solves the problem pretty simply.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    not only am i becoming more and more of a fan of the smaller ring gauges, but i am becoming mor and more Anti-big ring gauges. im still willing to make exceptions for now.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    kuzi16:
    not only am i becoming more and more of a fan of the smaller ring gauges, but i am becoming mor and more Anti-big ring gauges. im still willing to make exceptions for now.
    +1 Never thought I'd be a lancero guy but I can't deny I enjoy them more than anything over 52ga.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I love the Nubs in the smaller 358 size, but like most of you, the larger rings just aren't enjoyable. I too have found myself gravitating toward the smaller rings lately.