Home General Discussion

so many freaking deals around right now ?

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
so why do i keep buying and have no room, jezze,lol

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    And as the summer wears on there's only going to be more of them too. At least if the past few years are anything to go by.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Russ55:
    And as the summer wears on there's only going to be more of them too. At least if the past few years are anything to go by.
    i thought of all the bombs i had flying round, contest etc, id have some spare room, hell, i have no room now and more acomin,lol , maybe have to come up with a trade of a lot of good smokes for a few gooder smokes,lol , and im worried about the fathers day deals acomin too
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    yep - I'm actually "proud" of myself.................because in these early days of my cigar sickness.........I was able to resist two deals today.......there may be hope for me to stop the slide down the gopher hole............
    One day at a time.............

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    so yeah.....disregard my post above...............just ordered the DealoftheDay (CAO Mx2 & Oliva Serie O Maduro) and then went ahead and bumped it with the MoW 3 stick taster
    lovely..................someone just covered up the gopher hole......................being on the west coast - I always see the new deal of the day at 9pm...................I wait for it...................oh well........I haven't tried a MoW or a CAO yet...........so .................had to pull the trigger

KingoftheCove:
    so yeah.....disregard my post above...............just ordered the DealoftheDay (CAO Mx2 & Oliva Serie O Maduro) and then went ahead and bumped it with the MoW 3 stick taster
    lovely..................someone just covered up the gopher hole......................being on the west coast - I always see the new deal of the day at 9pm...................I wait for it...................oh well........I haven't tried a MoW or a CAO yet...........so .................had to pull the trigger

lmao, so now your on a buying spree again, lol
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    jj20030:
    KingoftheCove:

lmao, so now your on a buying spree again, lol
    The CAO MX2 is a really good smoke.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    jj20030:
    You will keep buying AND keep smoking - how is this a bad thing?

JDE
    JonathanE:
    jj20030:

JDE
    i guess ill look at it for those who are old enough to remember the freak brothers," weed will get you though the times of no money better than no money will get you though the times of no weed" so i may go broke but ill have pleny cigars to smoke,lol
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    jj20030:
    JonathanE:
    jj20030:

JDE
    i guess ill look at it for those who are old enough to remember the freak brothers," weed will get you though the times of no money better than no money will get you though the times of no weed" so i may go broke but ill have pleny cigars to smoke,lol
    Hey, that rhymed, haha!

JDE