Home General Discussion

Short Story Maduro

docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
Looks like these are happening later this summer on a regular scale, as opposed to the OR of 200ish sticks to CFCF folks (heard numbers of 150$ a stick for the ORs lol). Going to be the incentive at the show this year for B&Ms to buy Fuente (Like the Rosado hemis and 858 SGs were last year... buy X number of Fuente boxes, get the right to carry X number of 858SG/Hemi Rosado). Looking forward to getting a few to put down for a few years, if my locals get them, rather than having to take out a mortgage for them on the second hand sale sites.

Comments

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    cant wait for these to hit the shelfs. i wonder what they will retail for?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    do you know which maduro wrapper they used on the original and is it the same on this stick too?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Same as the wrapper on the regular Hemi maduros, Connecticut BL. Source of this info seems to indicate that the new ones will be the same.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    I actually got one of the 200 original release sticks. It was good but for $150 save your money IMHO.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Bring em on! Love me some hemi maduros. My goal is to have a box of every hemi wrapper in signature size.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Alex Svenson:
    I actually got one of the 200 original release sticks. It was good but for $150 save your money IMHO.
    I can imagine so. I love the WOAM and Sig Maddy, but even at MSRP, they are about as expensive as I would be willing to go already.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    docbp87:
    Alex Svenson:
    I can imagine so. I love the WOAM and Sig Maddy, but even at MSRP, they are about as expensive as I would be willing to go already.
    The WOAMs are pretty damn good for around $10 a stick. But for the size and all, MSRPs are good.