Home General Discussion

Did Some Cleaning of the 20 Ct Humi Today..........UPDATED pg 3

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
And this is part of what I found.........................

Comments

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    That's an impressive trick, fitting all those into a 20 count humidor. :)

Seriously though... awesome stash.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    And in another corner of it, I found these

Then these were covered by the singles below them

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    A picture is worth a thousand cigars
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    NIce man... smoke slow.

• danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Very impressive. After I get done with this whole wedding deal I have going on I need to up my game.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    You know, when buying a humidor, you can never go by the stated capacity - it's always WAY off from actual capacity. Just thought I'd point that out since it's obvious that you're just getting into the cigar 'hobby'. Don't worry, you'll have that nice little collection built up in no time.
    Heavy:
    You know, when buying a humidor, you can never go by the stated capacity - it's always WAY off from actual capacity. Just thought I'd point that out since it's obvious that you're just getting into the cigar 'hobby'. Don't worry, you'll have that nice little collection built up in no time.

Good information to know as I thought I was getting close to the max capacity. I figure I can probably put a couple more DD's in there then......

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I'll trade you a full 300ct for your full 20ct......straight up!
    bandyt09:
    Heavy:

Good information to know as I thought I was getting close to the max capacity. I figure I can probably put a couple more DD's in there then......

No worries bro, I'm just here to help. I too have a sweet jam-packed 100 count that I can trade you for that rinky-dink 20 ct. What can I say; I'm a giver.
    Wow guys, I have heard about the generous offers here on the Cigar.com forum but you 2 have gone above and beyond generous. However, I don't want to be labeled a "scammer" and want to really build a good reputation here, so I will have to decline. Thanks so much for making me feel welcome.......LOL

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    And what, nothing in the secret compartment??
    FOILED AGAIN!! Dammit!

Seriously though, that's one hell of a collection you've got there. Do you ever smoke any of them or just drool all over them - almost every freakin box is full!! I am personally drooling over them now. I'm actually thinking of pleasuring mysel....oh wait, maybe I've said too much.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    So, exactly when did you find out you didn't know how to count?

Marty

Diamondog:
    And what, nothing in the secret compartment??
    Steve, of course there is a secret compartment. Maybe I'll get some time to expose it..........
    Heavy:
    FOILED AGAIN!! Dammit!

Seriously though, that's one hell of a collection you've got there. Do you ever smoke any of them or just drool all over them - almost every freakin box is full!! I am personally drooling over them now. I'm actually thinking of pleasuring mysel....oh wait, maybe I've said too much.
    I have THOUGHT about smoking some of them. In fact, the 5 Vegas Miami toro box was just opened for the picture and I've had it 18 months or so. It is something about taking that 1st one out of the box that is just like breaking a $20.00 dollar bill; once it's broke it goes so fast.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    jlmarta:
    So, exactly when did you find out you didn't know how to count?

I blame the schools....
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    My kind of smokes!! Just love em all Todd! Nice premium smokes, no yard gars in there. I'm similar to the Dos Equis guy, except I say...."I dont always smoke, but when I do, I prefer a premium"...LOL.

Great collection Todd!!! What a fantastic 20 count!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    when are you opening your own B&M
    pm to you

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Very nice. I keep meaning to take photos of my stuff sometime too. I love the rustic look of those cubao boxes.

Also, the collection is so impressive in an of itself, what's even more impressive is that I am guessing that everything in the pictures has at least a year, if not a couple years on it.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I hate you Todd.............
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    I think I need to visit my mom in So Cal alot more often so I can cruise by and check these out in person Todd, LOL.
    brotheradam:
    I think I need to visit my mom in So Cal alot more often so I can cruise by and check these out in person Todd, LOL.

Jeff, when you cruise on by, I won't just let you check it out but you can treat it like a B&M with PHENOMINAL pricing and a fabulous smoking lounge.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Nice collection dude, I am rather envious. That 20-count must be like the Tartarus on the inside.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Are you sure you didn't forget to add a couple zero's there? What a nice collection.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Lakota72:
    Are you sure you didn't forget to add a couple zero's there? What a nice collection.
    Didnt you know...Todd never passed math, all these numbers are just a big blur to him.
    Seriously guys, it is just a 20 count. Here's a picture of it before I put the boxes back in the box half, I still haven't gotten the singles back in, maybe later this week.

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:

Jeff, when you cruise on by, I won't just let you check it out but you can treat it like a B&M with PHENOMINAL pricing and a fabulous smoking lounge.
    Good to know, can I bring my own then ? or are you one those places that strictly forbids that ?
    brotheradam:
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:

Good to know, can I bring my own then ? or are you one those places that strictly forbids that ?
    I do allow you to bring your own but if isn't necessary and usually just over kill as you will go home with more than you brought. Also available in my B&M is the "Wall o' Rum"...... ask j0z3r about it...............
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Actually, not that impressive.........
    My collection is way bigger and better and barely fits in my 125 count......yeah
    I got a 14 inch tool and my wife comes every time.............yeah
    I'm the best poker player in the world..........yeah
    I invented the humidor, and the internet too................yeah that's the ticket.......