Home General Discussion

MOW ArmadA

tjptjp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
ILLL SAY THIS .. MOW ARMADA IS A AWESOME SMOKE.....

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    What did you think of the strength of it?
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    Right now it's my favorite smoke. I'd smoke it daily but I don't have enough time during the weekday. I wish they made a smaller size, one that lasts around an hour. I have to save the big ones for the weekends. I'd love to buy the box but it's alittle too much for me.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I may be in the minority here, but I was actually wasn't blown away by it. I prefer the Ruination to the Armada, but that's just my opinion. I have a few resting that I'll have to go back and re-visit after a few months.. But all in all, still a good cigar. Again, just one fella's opinion.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I'm with skweekz. I had one not too long ago, and while I liked it, I didn't think it was ($20) great.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Knoxca1:
    Right now it's my favorite smoke. I'd smoke it daily but I don't have enough time during the weekday. I wish they made a smaller size, one that lasts around an hour. I have to save the big ones for the weekends. I'd love to buy the box but it's alittle too much for me.
    they make a corona.

just have to call.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Knoxca1:
    They make a Corona, call tim.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    What do they run for?
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    i have 2 of these in my humidor now...can't wait to smoke one...maybe do it this weekend during my trip to the mountains.
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    kuzi16:
    Knoxca1:
    they make a corona.

just have to call.

Will do, thanks for the heads up. Looks like a box is on the horizon for me.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    JCizzle:
    What did you think of the strength of it?
    On the subject of strength, I've only had a couple of these, at one month of rest it would have knocked me down if I'd tried to finish it, but last week I had one with about 6 months, and it was much smoother progression of strength, and not overwhelming. Very nice, to me. I'm looking forward to trying the smaller one, $omeday.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    kuzi16:
    Knoxca1:
    they make a corona.

just have to call.
    I called and they are out of stock. I wanted to get a few more but will have to wait. I was told 1 - 2 months.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    MOW Armada is one of my favorites as well; looking forward to getting a box if the money ever piles up enough
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I LIKED IT, BUT IT WAS A LITTLE TOO STRONG AND HARSH FOR MY TASTE.