Home Non Cigar Related

Well I lost my job!

2»

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Really sorry to hear that bro! I hope things work out for the best and it turns out to be a blessing in the end.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    prayers man ... hang in
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    that really sucks. If you had a union this might have not happened or at least like this. sadly. good luck finding a new job and thankfully you have unemployment to look too, though it's possible you wouldn't have that if some people in congress got their way.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    When I got out of my last job I found Cigar.com been with the company 4 years running and plan to be here until I can retire. I love my Job now and the people I work with. Check the tobacco industry like General may have an office in your area or you could be a Cigar rep for one of there lines in your area. Also Tobacco industry has some of the best health insurance.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    When I got out of my last job I found Cigar.com been with the company 4 years running and plan to be here until I can retire. I love my Job now and the people I work with. Check the tobacco industry like General may have an office in your area or you could be a Cigar rep for one of there lines in your area. Also Tobacco industry has some of the best health insurance.
    Thats irony for ya...its like mcdonalds employees should get free gym memberships lol
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    Ross sorry to hear the bad news. That really sucks! My prayers are out to you and family.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Prayers for you my friend
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    It seems like alot of people are having shlt at their jobs....

It all works out, it's been proven time and time again... Prayers for you tonight!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Prayers for ya brother! Sorry to hear this!!!