Home Non Cigar Related

Movies.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Tonight has brought two gems upon my eyes.

First a movie I randomly found that is chock full of B-rated goodness. They Live is the name. It stars Rowdy Roddy Piper. You can't go wrong!

The second is an oldie and a goodie. I loved this movie as a kid and it's even more ridiculous now. Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Classic
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    ENFIDL:

First a movie I randomly found that is chock full of B-rated goodness. They Live is the name. It stars Rowdy Roddy Piper. You can't go wrong!

The second is an oldie and a goodie. I loved this movie as a kid and it's even more ridiculous now. Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Classic
    +1 on both of those. Watching them on Netflix?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:

They Live is one of my favorite movies.

JSaint:
    ENFIDL:

Sure am brother. Gotta love night shift! lol
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:

They Live is one of my favorite movies.

I can't believe I had never heard of it. Considering when it came out it was pretty deep but with Rowdy Roddy Piper it's just amazing! haha
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:

lol nice. I need to watch both again. There are so many b movies on netflix. Gotta love it.
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:

lol nice. I need to watch both again. There are so many b movies on netflix. Gotta love it.
    I'm astonishing the level of B films they have on instant. So many train wrecks so little time haha
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:

I'm astonishing the level of B films they have on instant. So many train wrecks so little time haha
    haha very true. The last one I watched was the syfy shark vs octopus. I remember when syfy had pride lol.
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:

haha very true. The last one I watched was the syfy shark vs octopus. I remember when syfy had pride lol.
    Oh man their latest Behemoth I can't wait to see it. The trailer just wow it's gonna be so epicly bad
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    ENFIDL:

I so don't do evil clowns.... that $hit is terrifying. Anything else in the world I can handle... evil clowns will get their $hit rocked...

And to head off the comments of childhood and clowns, no never had any good or bad experience with a clown, just creep the heck out by them regardless.
    Ok so tonight has been some good movie watchin.

First up a total classic that is fantastic even though the book is better: The Hunt for Red October

Second I wanted to keep with the submarine theme and I'm watching Depth Charge. So far it's right where you'd expect your standard made for tv action film. Spliced in real footage with a few recognizable actors and up and down special effects.
    ENFIDL:

First up a total classic that is fantastic even though the book is better: The Hunt for Red October

Second I wanted to keep with the submarine theme and I'm watching Depth Charge. So far it's right where you'd expect your standard made for tv action film. Spliced in real footage with a few recognizable actors and up and down special effects.
    I was watching the Flintstones with John Goodman....lol!
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:

Nice! I saw that one on there. I need to watch it again. I haven't seen it since it first came out. How ridiculous is it nowadays?
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:

Nice! I saw that one on there. I need to watch it again. I haven't seen it since it first came out. How ridiculous is it nowadays?
    lol its pretty ridiculous. I love going back and watching movies Ive seen as a kid and going wtf?!
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:

lol its pretty ridiculous. I love going back and watching movies Ive seen as a kid and going wtf?!
    I do too. I always get a good laugh out of seeing something I loved and now watching it and being like really I liked this. It's great
    ENFIDL:
    I do too. I always get a good laugh out of seeing something I loved and now watching it and being like really I liked this. It's great
    Lol like little monsters with Fred Savage. They cuss up a storm and its rated PG lol.
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    Lol like little monsters with Fred Savage. They cuss up a storm and its rated PG lol.
    yep that one's a total classic! lol
    Watchin Critters. Oh 80's horror and thriller movies are the best! Hellraiser and Childs Play to follow I think.
    JSaint:
    Watchin Critters. Oh 80's horror and thriller movies are the best! Hellraiser and Childs Play to follow I think.
    AWESOME MOVIE! I watched Hellraiser again not long ago. I'm currently watching Passenger 57. Needed some Wesley Snipes in my life lol
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    AWESOME MOVIE! I watched Hellraiser again not long ago. I'm currently watching Passenger 57. Needed some Wesley Snipes in my life lol
    LOL I just watch Blade when I need that. Or Art of War.
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    I almost went demolition man!
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    Oh man I forgot about that one too even though I own it! Good movie too.
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    Oh man I forgot about that one too even though I own it! Good movie too.
    Hell yeah it is. They just don't make em like they used to!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Spent all day on netflix with the kids watchin movies i didn't know existed today, ended up entertaining them with Nothing But Trouble. Classic Chevy Chase, John Candy, and Demi Moore 80's flix. Decided to feed on (not a movie I know) Dollhouse tonight as I fix my jaxed up computer.
    CvilleE:
    Spent all day on netflix with the kids watchin movies i didn't know existed today, ended up entertaining them with Nothing But Trouble. Classic Chevy Chase, John Candy, and Demi Moore 80's flix. Decided to feed on (not a movie I know) Dollhouse tonight as I fix my jaxed up computer.
    Sounds like some good quality time with the kids brother. I love showing my future step son old stuff from back in the day.
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    Sounds like some good quality time with the kids brother. I love showing my future step son old stuff from back in the day.
    Yeah its funny i c u guys talking about Little Monsters, Killer Clowns From Outer Space, and Critters.....I bought them all for mine....keep it goin my friend...i even watched ghostbusters today......wow..kinda wierd I know but my daughter was on the end of the couch because it was real...fun times...
    CvilleE:
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    Yeah its funny i c u guys talking about Little Monsters, Killer Clowns From Outer Space, and Critters.....I bought them all for mine....keep it goin my friend...i even watched ghostbusters today......wow..kinda wierd I know but my daughter was on the end of the couch because it was real...fun times...
    Not weird at all. Ghostbusters is bada$$!
    Following up Passenger 57 with Nothing but Trouble. Decided to change gears and go with a lil Chevy Chase and John Candy goodness
    ENFIDL:
    Following up Passenger 57 with Nothing but Trouble. Decided to change gears and go with a lil Chevy Chase and John Candy goodness
    watched it yesterday also...took me a minute to come up with the name...had to google it. Glad I did..
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Watche No country for old men yesterday.....no matter how many times I see it it's still amazing.