Home General Discussion

Coolidor finally set up

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
Yesterday Joeyjoe21_8 came over and gave me a hand setting up my coolidor. I ended up going with a 52 qt. cause it was only $21.00 at Kmart. The crumb catcher ran me $20.00 and I got that from the guy that did the shelves and trays for Zeebra. I didn't have enough boxes and no beads so Joe brought over some extra boxes and beads to get me going.

I had no idea how much inventory I had until we started laying it out. In the first picture that was from the ziploc baggies I had. There was also 3 large food containers (30 to 40 sticks ea.), 3 jars (25ct ea), 100ct humidor and 150ct humidor all full. A small portion was from trades and mooching and the majority was from purchased made after smoking the samples Sniper sent and various conversations with RCY Cigars and Joe as well as from reading reviews on here.

After the cooler was all packed I still had the 100ct filled to the brim and 2 Jars filled and a large ziploc baggie left. Most of what didn't make it in my coolidor will be my daily smoking inventory and used for drive bys. I can see that I will need a bigger cooler. Thanks for all your help Joe :o)

Some sticks from my ziploc's

Crumb Catcher and Beads

First Row

Finished and Full

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    *cough* I see there's still plenty of room in that cooler - FILL IT!!!

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Lookin good Mike! Although you forgot the golden rule of storage - ALWAYS GET 2-3X MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER NEED! LOL Coolidorasaurus didnt fill up QUITE as quick as yours did, but its closing in on being maxed out already....

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Nice looking cooler Mike! I absolutely love my cooler but it's also nearly full. I'm really trying to exercise self-control; I keep telling myself two 100 counts and one cooler is enough tobacco to own but it's SO HARD to pass up on great deals...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    My friend, that is nice. I'm happy to see your on your way. Eventually that will be the back-up, messing around with the likes of Sniper, Zeebra and Joeyjoe.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Someone take away his charge card! Ground him for not thinking outside the box. :)
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    My friend, that is nice. I'm happy to see your on your way. Eventually that will be the back-up, messing around with the likes of Sniper, Zeebra and Joeyjoe.
    I plan on this eventually being my travel humidor. Lets be clear here buddy you sending me mazo's hasn't helped me to keep things under control LOL
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Mperconte:
    Someone take away his charge card! Ground him for not thinking outside the box. :)
    I'm sorry...it won't happen again :o)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    I plan on this eventually being my travel humidor. Lets be clear here buddy you sending me mazo's hasn't helped me to keep things under control LOL

Lol, don't blame your habit, I mean hobby on me. I'm trying to get where you guys are. Looks like I have to catch up...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Yea right! We've discussed the habit of cigar buying. Sometimes it's just as fun getting the deals as it is smoking the cigar! You just have to tell someone when you smoke an awesome stick AND...when you score a sweet deal! Everyone gets bite from time to time. Sometimes the bug sticks with us for a while then moves on...but it always comes back around!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Very nice coolidor brother. Highly impressive. I'm slowly shipping all my sticks home so they don't get yanked from customs. Who ever heard of only being able to send 200 sticks a day. Frickin retarded. My GF is getting her bro-in-law help to set one up for me for when my sticks start to arrive. Where did you get the crumb catcher?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Welcome to the fold. And where did you get the sweet tray in the bottom?

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Nice. Next step is the cabinet.....
  • Dude LoveDude Love Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 315
    alienmisprint:
    Nice. Next step is the roomidor.....

Lets just think a little more long term...