Home General Discussion

Car air purifier

CanadianCanadian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 54
Have any of you used a car air purifier?

I saw one for sale on another site and the reviews said it worked great and you couldn't even tell a cigar was smoked in the car. It was $19.95.

Any recommendations or thoughts are appreciated

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I bought a little febreeze thingy that attaches to the air vent on the dash. I think I paid like $5 for it and it works GREAT! If I smoke more than one, I just leave the windows cracked a little when I get out. I've never had a porblem with my car smelling like cigars for more than a few hours using this method. If the air is on int he car the febrezze thing takes care of the smell pretty well, if not the car seems to air out really well just leaving the windows down a little over night.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    If it's an Ionizer than it will dispel ALL aroma and odor... I have a CSONKA one for inside... I can smoke up like HELL and no one can tell! (I rhymed on purpose)
  • CanadianCanadian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 54
    Thanx Lasabar, it was a CSONKA that I saw and it was just a small unit that plugged into the lighter of the car. What model do you have?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Canadian:
    Have any of you used a car air purifier?

I saw one for sale on another site and the reviews said it worked great and you couldn't even tell a cigar was smoked in the car. It was $19.95.

Any recommendations or thoughts are appreciated
    PM me a link please?

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Canadian:
    Thanx Lasabar, it was a CSONKA that I saw and it was just a small unit that plugged into the lighter of the car. What model do you have?
    I have a CSONKA Smoke Cloaker... I think the 2nd best one... Grey Orb if you look at it...

If it's a CSONKA... Then you're good!

Keep in mind... Ionizer's are great at getting rid of smoke... but it has been reported (depends on who you talk to) that the ions in the air can damage lungs... It's best to wait 15 minutes to let it dissipate before breathing it in... That's a bit paranoid, but just saying if you are gonna have in your car all the time