Home Non Cigar Related

You like privacy? the tyrants don't care.

wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    4th amendment damnit!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Time to find a good mechanic

Another article on this - the only people interested in this kind of info is judges and insurance companies http://www.wired.com/autopia/2011/05/automotive-black-boxes/

Reading the comments below the article, it's frightening how many people are ok with this, even saying the Gov't should go farther and install dashboard cams at drivers, with the excuse "only the guilty are afraid of this kind of thing". It's scary how many people are willing to give up their freedoms, thinking the Gov't will make them safe.

As Ben Franklin once said, "Those who are willing to give up a little liberty to gain a little security deserve neither and will lose both."

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    xmacro:

As Ben Franklin once said, "Those who are willing to give up a little liberty to gain a little security deserve neither and will lose both."

one of my favorite quotes I also like the "then there were none" poem or whatever it is.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    wwestern:
    xmacro:

one of my favorite quotes I also like the "then there were none" poem or whatever it is.
    Amen