Home General Discussion

I am a JACKASS LOLOL

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
Just had to share this one....

Sitting in the dark on the deck right now, surfing the forums and puffin away on a Tatuaje Havana VI, which is always a favorite...

All of a sudden, it starts tasting like a SERIOUS dog rocket - what the he11 is going on here???

A closer inspection reveals - I FORGOT TO REMOVE THE BAND!!! LMAOOOOOOOOO! :-)

Tatuaje makes great cigars, but their bands are NOT GOOD!

And the merciless ribbing and guffaws should start right... about... NOW! :-)

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Happened to me one winter morning about 6 am. I thought I smelled something different like somebody cooking breakfast and then the flavor shifted hard. I just ripped off the band and kept hitting it.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762

One time at cigar band camp..........

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Thats funny been close and will someday end up smoking a band. But usually take them off early.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Never had that happen but, I'm sure it will, lol.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Ever accidentally put the lit end in your mouth? It will happen be careful of doing choirs with a cigar in hand. Sniper, I haven't done that yet. Too funny.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    jsnake:
    Ever accidentally put the lit end in your mouth? It will happen be careful of doing choirs with a cigar in hand. Sniper, I haven't done that yet. Too funny.
    Done that, twice. While flipping burgers on the grill, I wasn't even thinking and just stuck it in my mouth. Embarrassing thing is, 10 minutes later, I did it again!!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I lit a diesel uhc with the footband still on it once while not paying attention. Smoked half the band b4 I figured it out (it was dark & I was driving and on the phone). It didn't impart any flavors I liked...
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    I guess you'll have to be banned.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Ill be Banned.... I mean Damned!!!!!!!! Cant say as I have ever had that happen YET>>>>>>>>>
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    zoom6zoom:
    I guess you'll have to be banned.
    LOL Well, its good to know Im the not the only one who has had a brain cramp while enjoying a good stick.
    cabinetmaker:
    I lit a diesel uhc with the footband still on it once while not paying attention. Smoked half the band b4 I figured it out (it was dark & I was driving and on the phone). It didn't impart any flavors I liked...
    I can see how this could happen, even without the dark and the phone... anyone else ever be in such a hurry to fire up a stick that you get peeved that you have to take that extra second and a half to remove a footband from the stick you're about to light?

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    What sort of beverages were being consumed before said mishap ?
    amz1301:
    What sort of beverages were being consumed before said mishap ?
    Strictly Pepsi sir... cant even blame it on some hooch! LOL

• StogiesOnTheGreenStogiesOnTheGreen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    cabinetmaker:
    I was at a get together this weekend for the guys in my family and I brought along some sticks to pass out. My dad selects an UHC and proceeds to light it up with the band on. I told him he was lighting the band and he just said "that's how we smoked em back in the day", he was joking of course. That's what happens when you spend the afternoon drinking and then try to enjoy a cigar.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    they should make smokable bands!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    xmacro:
    jsnake:
    Done that, twice. While flipping burgers on the grill, I wasn't even thinking and just stuck it in my mouth. Embarrassing thing is, 10 minutes later, I did it again!!
    I've done this before as well, good times :-( I also did it twice in the same night, but I was drinking and it was pretty dark. I remember the cigar being a Gurkha, I was smoking it becuase I figured it would taste great when I was drunk, (I hate Gurkhas when I'm not...) so I didn't feel bad having to toss it away.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ever seen someone light a cigar with the cedar wrap still left on it? i have.

its funny

twice I'm a idiot.
    jsnake:
    Twice I'm an idiot that didn't learn the first time.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I've almost done this a few times, and I've started to toast the foot before and realized the foot band was still on. Luckily I haven't tasted it yet but it's only a matter of time. ADD FTW!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    clipped the right end...but ended up lighting the clipped end once...
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    Hawk55:

I was at a party a couple of weekends back and someone asked me if I could cut their swisher for them haha
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    shamrocked:
    Hawk55:

I was at a party a couple of weekends back and someone asked me if I could cut their swisher for them haha
    You should've just cut it in half, tossed it, and handed them something better. :)
    Ken Light:
    shamrocked:
    Hawk55:

You should've just cut it in half, tossed it, and handed them something better. :)
    What you SHOULD have done was used your cutter on his sack so he couldnt reproduce! LOL