Home General Discussion

Bad traders list?

2»

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kaspera79:
    Hey Maddy, what should we do with this information
    If Ted Kaczynski posted here, the info might be useful to him.

Unabomber jokes aside, I think the only thing we really can do is just as you said, never send anything to that address or name in the event that he resumed posting under a different name. Although I think that approach would only really be useful for people who set out to rip others off, I don't think that was Shane's initial intention, but he didn't come through and make things right like he should have, at least for Maddy, he did manage to come through on the F&G pack for me when I talked with him a bit. It is BS though, as you said...there are too many people here who have been honest and upstanding for one or two turds to come through and ruin things.
  • dep691dep691 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311

madurofan:
    OK not to take this thread back to its original purpose BUT ...

DiasFlak
    Shane Kelly
    1836 east spring st
    new albany, indiana 47150
    DiasFlak@yahoo.com

This loser highjacked a mini pass we did here.

Maddy he not only highjacked a mini pass. Dude we had some awesome sticks coming your way from everyone in the pass coming to you. Not only did you get screwed but everyone that put some extra stuff in there got screwed. Every time I think about it it pisses me off to no end.

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    may tobacco beetles nest in the crack of his *** for that-one's with BIG TEETH
  • btmislesbtmisles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    dep691:

madurofan:

DiasFlak
    Shane Kelly
    1836 east spring st
    DiasFlak@yahoo.com

Maddy he not only highjacked a mini pass. Dude we had some awesome sticks coming your way from everyone in the pass coming to you. Not only did you get screwed but everyone that put some extra stuff in there got screwed. Every time I think about it it pisses me off to no end.

Agree 100%. I still ticks me off to think about everything that was in there.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Hey Maddy, what should we do with this information
    If Ted Kaczynski posted here, the info might be useful to him.

Unabomber jokes aside, I think the only thing we really can do is just as you said, never send anything to that address or name in the event that he resumed posting under a different name. Although I think that approach would only really be useful for people who set out to rip others off, I don't think that was Shane's initial intention, but he didn't come through and make things right like he should have, at least for Maddy, he did manage to come through on the F&G pack for me when I talked with him a bit. It is BS though, as you said...there are too many people here who have been honest and upstanding for one or two turds to come through and ruin things.
    I wasn't putting his address out there with hopes someone would go unabomber on him, it was merely so the info is out there. The guy made promise after promise and never came through. I'm glad he took care of a couple of you guys and that also leads me to believe his intentions weren't to rip us off but thats still what he did.

Anyway, the only point is so that if anyone runs across this guy in another place under another screenname, you know his history. I've also posted his info on a couple of bad trader lists.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    btmisles:
    dep691:

madurofan:

DiasFlak
    Shane Kelly
    1836 east spring st
    DiasFlak@yahoo.com

Agree 100%. I still ticks me off to think about everything that was in there.
    Thanks guys.