Home General Discussion

Weekend Blitz

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
Have they changed the way the weekend blitz goes up or is it just late this week?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    maybe since the hoilday monday, sorta like my trash usully pickup today now tomorrow cause of monday ,lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    jj20030:
    maybe since the hoilday monday, sorta like my trash usully pickup today now tomorrow cause of monday ,lol
    NOPE. It's a conspiracy. First C.Com quits shipping to Canada... we worked around that. Next Canada Post threatens to go on strike (today)... we will find a way around this as well.
    Now however C.Com has not posted the Weekend Blitz at the appropriate time... I think, I think,... OH SH IT!!! I knew it... my wife is behind all this !!!!!

And THAT jj20030 is way more depressing then having garbage pick-up day changed...I'm doomed! lmao
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    That was some funny sh*t Laker
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    It was up this morning. I believe it was boxes of Particulares but that's all I remember.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    rwheelwright:
    It was up this morning. I believe it was boxes of Particulares but that's all I remember.
    Was that before or after The Beard used his "mind eraser" on you???

rwheelwright:
    WTF !!! It was up this morning ??? Man she has more power then I thought. Now apparently she can scare guy's the size of Alex to remove a sale item from the site ...OVER THE PHONE !! I live in constant fear...
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Man. I just spent my money yesterday on the DD.Should have waited for these. Was just thinking I wanted to get a box of these.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Wow, I have to get in on this, I love these. Did you ever smoke that one I sent you, Doug? If not man, spark that baby up before Sunday, and if (when) you need a a re-direct, I got you, lol.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Never fails...as soon as I bite on a DD they come out with a box deal I want. My timing sucks.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I just lit up a Churchill. I need a split and shipping redirect. Hit me up.
    stephen_hannibal:
    PM sent.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    rossdavey2:
    stephen_hannibal:
    PM sent.
    Replied sir.

stephen_hannibal:
    rossdavey2:
    stephen_hannibal:
    PM sent.
    Replied sir.

And back at you. I will order them tomorrow.
    alienmisprint:
    Wow, I have to get in on this, I love these. Did you ever smoke that one I sent you, Doug? If not man, spark that baby up before Sunday, and if (when) you need a a re-direct, I got you, lol.
    I sure did Tony and I am in for one of these. I am compiling a large order for redirect in several pieces when this Postal thing clears up. It seems that for now at least it will be rotating strike action so most places will NOT be effected most of the time. Eventually this will escalate into a full blown walkout. Thanks Tony, how long you still stateside?
    I'll be at this address for sure until the very beginning of October. You know if you need it, I got you up until then.
    alienmisprint:
    I'll be at this address for sure until the very beginning of October. You know if you need it, I got you up until then.
    Gotcha... thanks Tony. I am sure we will be doing things before that, lol.
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    Gotcha... thanks Tony. I am sure we will be doing things before that, lol.
    Groovy. So what's the deal with Canadian post going on strike? Hopefully your end of that trade we did gets there alright. I did ship it in one of those groovy portable-humidor-ziplock bag things, they should be cool even if it takes a bit longer than usual.