Home General Discussion

Team 6 Cigar

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
So I heard a rumor that Gurkha sent over some Gurkha Assassins to the SEALs that got Osama...anyone else heard this? And if it's true...that's awesome as hell.

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Well I can't really talk about it..but.. Yes.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Yup. Gurkha sent Grand Reserves and Assassins to Seal Team Six after they got Bin Laden.
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    That is amazing. Just awesome job Gurkha. It's not a lot but goes a long way to show the appreciation for the job the Seals did. Hoorah!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, then they put out a bunch of press releases about it. Marketing is great for business. Tacky as hell. Also worth noting that there is no press about them having actually smoked the sticks lol.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    docbp87:
    Yeah, then they put out a bunch of press releases about it. Marketing is great for business. Tacky as hell. Also worth noting that there is no press about them having actually smoked the sticks lol.
    I think it is a little more than a ploy for press, K. Hansiotta has been a supporter of the military, and the SEAL organization specifically, for a long time. If you read about the Spec Ops cigars, it states there that he developed them for his favorite SEAL team.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    alienmisprint:
    docbp87:
    I think it is a little more than a ploy for press, K. Hansiotta has been a supporter of the military, and the SEAL organization specifically, for a long time. If you read about the Spec Ops cigars, it states there that he developed them for his favorite SEAL team.

Here's a good idea maybe they could incorporate this on the band off that cigar

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    amz1301:
    alienmisprint:
    docbp87:

Lol, hell yeah.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    alienmisprint:
    amz1301:
    alienmisprint:
    docbp87:

Lol, hell yeah.

I'd be in for a box, maybe they could donate the proceeds.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Wait... There were free Cigars up for a bounty to Kill Osama???

You guys should have told me a LONG time ago.... he'd be just bones by now if I knew THAT!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    LOL oh man I guess if your in BFE and need a smoke they will do, Not a Big Fan.......
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    amz1301:
    alienmisprint:
    amz1301:
    alienmisprint:
    docbp87:

Lol, hell yeah.

I'd be in for a box, maybe they could donate the proceeds.
    +1 Proceeds could go to the Wounded Warrior Foundation or one of the Special Operations Foundations. I would by a box or two for sure.