Home General Discussion

Awesome Deals today

MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
YummY!

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Yea, it sucks deal 3 is sold out already!
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Dang it! Deal 3 sold out! :( and I am up early! haha Great deals though!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    yup, was going to hit that too
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Who wouldn't have hit that. It is very disappointing that the forum inspired all of these great deals that are coming along and apparently none of us are going to get to enjoy them
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Mperconte:
    YummY!
    Ya we thought the world was going to end today so we went nuts on our deals!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Man, I was on at about 2am central and the Puro Authentico was sold out then, that wasn't even a west coast thing, that was an immediate thing.

And Alex - love it, you guys should do an awesome "The Coming Rapture Closeout!" sale more often.....
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Yep. Im havin trouble not jumpin on deal 2.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    t_evan50:
    Yep. Im havin trouble not jumpin on deal 2.
    That's the one I bought. The per stick price with CotM discount is really good. I've got boxes of both, but I'd kick myself later if I didn't get at least one. Deal 3 was really tempting, I probably should have bought some of those too.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Still havent tried the damn Puro Authentico--------Im gonna start hanging out at 2am in the bushes, covered in doe urine and squirrel excrement (for no reason on the 2nd one) and find out who is jumping on these deals so early in the morning........then I will jump of of the bushes nude aside from the cantaloupe on my head and start chanting harri krishna. Yesssssssssss, this is my new plan.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    then I will jump of of the bushes nude aside from the cantaloupe on my head and start chanting harri krishna. Yesssssssssss, this is my new plan.

WHAT!!!!
    Thats funny right there.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    The only reason I was able to jump on this is because I was just getting home from my brother's house. His wife had just given birth, at home, to a beautiful girl, their 5th child! They needed an extra hand afterwards because two of their other kids were in ballet recitals they couldn't miss and with all the costume changes, etc. my brother was the only qualified one to bring them. So I helped feed and put to bed all the other kids including my own. Plus they needed help feeding all the chickens and pigs. God, talk about chaos! I was pretty happy to get home and buy cigars.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    #1 is calling my name in a BIG way...I freakin love San Cristobal, and though I haven't had the Padron it sounds mighty tasty as well. Ah well, no fundage :/. Awesome deals today for sure
  • Dude LoveDude Love Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 315
    Vulchor:
    Still havent tried the damn Puro Authentico--------Im gonna start hanging out at 2am in the bushes, covered in doe urine and squirrel excrement (for no reason on the 2nd one) and find out who is jumping on these deals so early in the morning........then I will jump of of the bushes nude aside from the cantaloupe on my head and start chanting harri krishna. Yesssssssssss, this is my new plan.

You seem to be burning through your stash of "Mexican cigars" at quite the rate.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    damn good deals today!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I was able to jump on that Puro/Ave deal late last night. I checked out the DD around 11:05 p.m. CST and saw that deal. I almost s*&t myself. I couldn't run fast enough to grab my wallet. Glad I got on it before it sold out.

Rob
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Agree..damn good deals!! Next time something this good pops up I'm not gonna wait to pull trigger like I did last night and now I regret it.