Home Non Cigar Related

Obama sides with terrorists over Israel.

2»

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    And then there's the side of the story where the Palestinians are actually the Philistines, and they were moved in by the Muslims around 700 AD to take the land away from the Jews who were living there, blatantly disregarding the urge to convert...and on...and on...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    docbp87:
    PuroFreak:
    docbp87:
    PuroFreak:
    docbp87:
    You mean he sided with the people who, what, 60 years ago had a bunch of land stolen out from under them, and given to a bunch of people from all over the world, who for the most part were living in Europe up to that point? Yeah, I'd be pissed if I was from Palestine too.

I don't think that the state of Israel shouldn't exist, but frankly, the British mandate was bull-ish, and the United Nations really did things the wrong way all those years ago. If nothing else, Israel should be in the middle of Germany.
    No, he sided with people who want to kill off and entire race of people simply because they exist. Listen to the Palestinian leaders. They don't talk about chasing the Jews out of their land, they talk about hunting them down and killing every one of them around the globe... That is the kind of people he has aligned himself with. Also the history of the land dispute didn't start 60 years ago... The Jews were ran out of the same land around 600 BC by Nebakanezer, long before anyone had ever heard of Palestine or the Palestinian people.
    Yeah... Nebuchadnezzar has nothing to do with the Palestinian/Israeli land dispute. The problems between Palestine and Israel that are going on now only go back 100 years or so.
    I think it has a whole lot to do with the dispute... How you can you say the land was stolen from the Palestinians when it wasn't theirs to begin with?

Because Palestine didn't say "Here, take this land, put Israel here." The United Nations, and before that Great Britain said "Here, have Palestine, put Israel there."
    So if someone kicks me out of my car and steals it, then someone finds it on the side of the road and starts driving it, should that person want to kill me when I take my car back? LoL
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Possession is 3/5 of the law Puro, ;)