Home General Discussion

San Fran cigar lounge - anyone been here?

james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
This seems to be the best place to go from my searches.

http://www.cigarbarandgrill.com/

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    check with 415 here on the forums...he probably goes there
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    I know JDorais's been there as well.. From what I understand, it's a nice place.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I've been there for drinks, but never to smoke. They have an inside bar, and the smoking area is in an uncovered patio/courtyard in the middle of the building. No smoking on the inside because they serve food. If you're going with a fairly big group, then that might be the best place in SF.

If you're going alone (or with 1-2 others), I'd recommend Occidental. It's smaller, but you'll only find cigar smokers there, whereas (despite the name) Cigar Bar & Grill is more of a happy hour atmosphere that allows cigars.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Unthought_Known:
    I've been there for drinks, but never to smoke. They have an inside bar, and the smoking area is in an uncovered patio/courtyard in the middle of the building. No smoking on the inside because they serve food. If you're going with a fairly big group, then that might be the best place in SF.

If you're going alone (or with 1-2 others), I'd recommend Occidental. It's smaller, but you'll only find cigar smokers there, whereas (despite the name) Cigar Bar & Grill is more of a happy hour atmosphere that allows cigars.

Seems to be Alot of that Around here , Beer and Wine bars that advertise being a Cigar Bar...... Bring your wallet! LOL
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Thanks. I'm going alone (business trip) and due to some unexpected bills, need to keep this fairly cheap. I was planning on just a beer or two while smoking - not looking for food. I will check out Occidental.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    james40:
    Thanks. I'm going alone (business trip) and due to some unexpected bills, need to keep this fairly cheap. I was planning on just a beer or two while smoking - not looking for food. I will check out Occidental.
    Occidental's definitely the right place then. They don't mind if you bring your own smokes, so that helps with the expenses as well.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Nice - it's two blocks from my hotel. Thanks for the recommendation.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dont got to bring ur wallet for a nice glass of beer or wine and a stogie oz...perfecto is great priced..dont know about s.f but i know i can kill two beers, and a great 10$ cigar for 18 bucks or less at perfect...to me that is acceptable for a couple hours of entertainment in my opinion.