Home General Discussion

I can't frickin believe it

bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
Here I am in 100-110 deg. heat and freezing my bolls off. The thermostat in my hooch is showing a whopping 59 degrees. I have to go outside to sweat my bolls off just to get warm. Freeze em off or sweat em off, not too many choices. Poor little guys.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bip:
    Here I am in 100-110 deg. heat and freezing my bolls off. The thermostat in my hooch is showing a whopping 59 degrees. I have to go outside to sweat my bolls off just to get warm. Freeze em off or sweat em off, not too many choices. Poor little guys.
    lmao
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Lmao. Well, you could always bundle up in the cold. Can't do much in the heat without a cold drink, shade, or a pool.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    And we have all of those here... seriously. I told Bip he needed to get a cooler so he could keep the cigars out of the frigid temps.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    DSWarmack:
    And we have all of those here... seriously. I told Bip he needed to get a cooler so he could keep the cigars out of the frigid temps.
    Huh. Two words I used to associate with my ex-wife. cooler and frigid
    wwhwang:
    Lmao. Well, you could always bundle up in the cold. Can't do much in the heat without a cold drink, shade, or a pool.
    So very true. Except I didn't think I'd need very many winter clothes in this summer resort. I was talking to my GF the other night and told her that my nose was freezing. She asked me if I was getting sick, or if that was when I had a wet nose. Got to love a woman with a sense of humor
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Or you could put them in one of my cool-a-dors, since one of them is actually yours. However I cannot guarantee their safety.
    Kind of like the big bad wolf telling red riding hood to trust him? Hahahaha. Sounds like a movie I watched the other night. Red got eaten
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    jj20030:
    bip:
    lmao
    You want to be careful bip....if you wear whittie tighties and with that temp change like that you could go sterile
    bip:
    You know that ice cube they make with the whole in the center...they got that idea from my first ex.
    MTuccelli:
    bip:
    You know that ice cube they make with the whole in the center...they got that idea from my first ex.
    LMAO You think mine and yours might have been sisters?
    I found this special pair of tighty whities that has this pouch thing in the front. It is specifically made for the expansion and contracttion due to heat changes
    bip:
    MTuccelli:
    bip:
    LMAO You think mine and yours might have been sisters?
    I found this special pair of tighty whities that has this pouch thing in the front. It is specifically made for the expansion and contracttion due to heat changes
    I don't think they are sisters. My ex's sister is really cool and still nice to me