Home General Discussion

My Father Le Bijou Corona..??

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
Saw a site selling this, they say only 300 signed boxes were made. I've never smoked one yet, but Todd sent me a package of the regular sizes of them.

From the website:
Slight peppers tickle the tongue as delightfully deep espresso flavors quickly permeate the palate. Whispers of decadent European dark chocolates peek through the plentiful smoke. Lavish licks of Cuban coffees crown the cigar. Tempting me to torch yet another.

Anyone heard about these?

I dont even know why I'm looking, I'm not buying anything right now, but thought some of you guys might be interested.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Corona Gorda I thought? Made for Puff N Stuff. Like the Special blue label lances they did a few years ago.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I have a corona-sized My Father, I don't think its a Le Bijou though. It has a cedar sleeve, and I'm pretty sure its called Cedros Deluxe. Anyone know anything about these, seein as how we are on the topic of My Father coronas?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    alienmisprint:
    I have a corona-sized My Father, I don't think its a Le Bijou though. It has a cedar sleeve, and I'm pretty sure its called Cedros Deluxe. Anyone know anything about these, seein as how we are on the topic of My Father coronas?
    Cedros Deluxe comes in two sizes, Eminentes, which is a Corona Gorda, and Cervantes, a lonsdale. I recently smoked an Eminentes and loved it.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    docbp87:
    Corona Gorda I thought? Made for Puff N Stuff. Like the Special blue label lances they did a few years ago.
    Yea its made for them or by them with DPG. White boxes of 25 sticks.
    docbp87:
    alienmisprint:
    Cedros Deluxe comes in two sizes, Eminentes, which is a Corona Gorda, and Cervantes, a lonsdale. I recently smoked an Eminentes and loved it.
    The Eminentes is what I have, its definitely a corona gorda. I do find that I enjoy just about cigar in a lonsdale though, I might need to try to score some of those. Other than the shape/size, is there any difference between the Cedros Deluxe and standard My Father?
    Didn't catch this at first, but Cervantes? That's the name of one of my favorite Soul Caliber characters, lol, I have to try this one now. And, for those of you not savy on fighters, the Cervantes character is a zombie pirate (in one of his costumes anyways).