Home General Discussion

Question for Alex.

MarmicoMarmico Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
I was wondering if Ccom was going to start carrying the Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Maduro? I've seen them on other sites, but I'd rather wait and buy them here if you're going to start carrying them. Or are they one of those sticks that I need to call to get? Info would be much appreciated!

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Oohhh, another San Andres Maduro wrapper!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    you tried calling and asking personally if they carry them? they might just not have it on the site yet
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    We are going to carry it yes.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Alex Svenson:
    i have yet to try that one. compared to the original line how does it stack up?
    i may have to pick one up just to find out.
  • VidarienVidarien Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    i have yet to try that one. compared to the original line how does it stack up?
    i may have to pick one up just to find out.

I would strongly suspect it tastes very similar to the 5V Gold Maduro. I actually did enjoy the reserva real more than i thought i would for a mild though, so I might like to try it myself.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i didnt feel that the gold and the original reserva real were the same at all. did they reblend or do they have the same wrapper? iduno... im just very out of the loop with this cigar.
  • MarmicoMarmico Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
    From what I've heard, I think it's the same blend as the original Reserva Real, with an Ecuadorian Connecticut Maduro wrapper. The Reserva Real was the first cigar I ever smoked, so I really want to try the maduro.