Home General Discussion

My Birthday order w/Tim..suggestions welcome

AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
Hi Guys..well this Tuesday is my Birthday so I usually treat myself to something pretty cool. This year I'm looking to order some smokes that I can enjoy half of the box and let the rest of the box age for a couple years. I really REALLY wanted to get some Liga's but Ccom is all out so here is what I'm ordering so far...if anyone has suggestions for a 3rd box please let me know! 1 Box of CAO Sopranos "The Associate"
1 Box of La Flor Domincana Air Bender "Chisel" for a third box, I really dont know what to get. I was thinking about a box of San Lotano Habano's or Tat Anarchy's if Ccom carries them...I think they are an exclusive to another site though. Would you guys wait for the Liga's to come back in stock or is there something else worth grabbing right now?

Comments

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    the tat anarchy is a single store exlusive

happy birthday
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    AJGARLETT:
    Hi Guys..well this Tuesday is my Birthday so I usually treat myself to something pretty cool. This year I'm looking to order some smokes that I can enjoy half of the box and let the rest of the box age for a couple years. I really REALLY wanted to get some Liga's but Ccom is all out so here is what I'm ordering so far...if anyone has suggestions for a 3rd box please let me know! 1 Box of CAO Sopranos "The Associate"
    1 Box of La Flor Domincana Air Bender "Chisel" for a third box, I really dont know what to get. I was thinking about a box of San Lotano Habano's or Tat Anarchy's if Ccom carries them...I think they are an exclusive to another site though. Would you guys wait for the Liga's to come back in stock or is there something else worth grabbing right now?
    id get the tat.Anarchy's after the review's ive read but yup they are an exclusive to another site, and ive been wanting to try them if you wanna split a box or anyone else that me be intrested pm me , also pm sent
    1 more pm bro, lol
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I know you're already getting a LFD box, but might I recommend the LFD Ligero Madruo? They age great. Well, anything with Ligero tends to age great. Also, anything by Pepin Garcia tends to age well. Maybe the DPG Cuban Classic or the 5 Vegas Miami would be good choices. Padilla Miami would be a great choice as well.

I have a few more in mind, but I could do this all night......
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Hey man thats why I posted, for some ideas! Ill definitely look at the LFD Ligero Maddys....do you have anything else thats not "common" in mind?
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    i would call and ask when they think they will get lp in. If they get them in soon wait if not, maybe something out of tatuaje reserve line since you were thinking about the anarchy's.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    They might let you back order the liga privadas. If that's what you really want, then order them with your Bday order, and just have them ship those when they come back in stock. Don't settle for something you only kinda want.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    if you really want some Ligas...my local B&M has them available in singles or boxes. I was there today and also smoked the Quesada Espana (euro release only and very limited in the US)....very very good smoke.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Happy Early Birthday!!!
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Have him give you a deal on 10 of the MOW Amada Corona's, you'll really love those.