Home General Discussion

Monthly Sacramento Herf

2»

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    i cant make it June 4th....but the next day on sunday on the 5th I should be able to make it.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    So, @ Marty: Would that Sunday work for you, the 5th? I have at least one gent from the Reno area that's also interested in joining us.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    It'll work for me.... but I'll have to check with Mike to see if it'll fly. I'll let you know.

Marty

Okay, just heard back from Mike. Sunday will work for him, too.

Marty

Sweet! Then let's set it up for that Sunday June 5th, say... 1pm? at Perfecto.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    im down...im getting the pool table on saturday (as long as plans dont change) so sunday should work just fine.
    Ok so looks like we are set for this. I posted invites to the Facebook Groups I'm involved in as well, so we should have a pretty decent turnout. Details are as follows, and if you are on Facebook you can RSVP there:

Time Sunday, June 5 · 1:00pm - 4:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Perfecto Lounge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Monthly Greater Sacramento Area Herf at Perfecto Lounge. This establishment has a full walk-in humidor with excellent selection and pricing, as well as wine and micro-brew offerings. Further details of the lounge can be found at: www.perfectolounge.com . For those unfamiliar with the lounge, you are welcome to bring your own cigars - as a courtesy if you do, please plan on making a purchase in the establishment.

The lounge owner has informed me that if we have 15 or more attendees he would be happy to organize specials up to and including vendor appearances and discounts.

Any questions can be directed to me, David Hays, either here or my cell: 916.960.8290

ALSO: For out-of-town guests, I have the ability to organize some hotel rooms at an affordable rate if need be. Contact me directly for details.
    Very good! Mike and I plan to be there. Thanks for all your effort.

Marty

• MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    So I'm gonna try and get some work done early and make some time for tomorrow. You guys mind if I come and join the herf?
    MonteWhite:
    So I'm gonna try and get some work done early and make some time for tomorrow. You guys mind if I come and join the herf?
    Of COURSE man! Hope you can make it out!
    Well today we had an excellent herf, with quite a good turnout as far as I'm concerned! Pictures, if you'd like to see them, can be found at:

1st Monthly Perfecto Herf

Thought I'd posted this already, so I know this is going to come out last minute. Just an FYI to those Ccom Members that aren't involved on FB, this month's Herf IS going on. Going to be regularly on the 1st Sunday, but this month we went with the 2nd Sunday due to July 4th Weekend.

1pm at Perfecto Lounge
    973 Pleasant Grove Blvd
    Roseville, CA 95678