Home General Discussion

I can't tell you but..

MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
Tim just hooked me up with such a deal that if you didn't have his number on speed dial you will be scrambling to find it. I just received:

5 MOW Amada corona's
5 Oliva V D. Robustos
3 LFD Air Benders Maestro
1 Box of MOW Puro Authentico's
Throws is Free shipping and a MOW Amada and some other discounts

Happy Happy Happy!

Many thanks to Tim and Ccom.

Comments

• Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    damn thats a nice deal!!! CCOm is the best
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 136
    Don't all orders over $125 get free shipping?
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    crzydimnd68:
    Dont steal the man's thunder! lol
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    crzydimnd68:
    Probably, but Tim almost always throws in free shipping anyways. My last order, I just gave him a few smokes I wanted and a few I wanted to try and a budget to work with. He went to the lower end of my budget (under $125), to the dime. I paid no shipping and the "telemarketing" discount noted on the invoice was ridiculous. I have just recently started ordering via email, but after this last deal, that's the only way I will order in the future.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    alienmisprint:
    crzydimnd68:
    Probably, but Tim almost always throws in free shipping anyways. My last order, I just gave him a few smokes I wanted and a few I wanted to try and a budget to work with. He went to the lower end of my budget (under $125), to the dime. I paid no shipping and the "telemarketing" discount noted on the invoice was ridiculous. I have just recently started ordering via email, but after this last deal, that's the only way I will order in the future.
    x2 , ive been making some great deals with tim
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    Maybe i gotta stop ordering online.....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    edelrionyc:
    Maybe i gotta stop ordering online.....
    Next time you get ready to put an order in, do this. Put everything you want in your shopping cart, but before placing the order, shoot an email to Tim (tblythe@cigar.com) with a list of everything you are going to order and see what he comes back with. At the very least, I bet you won't have to pay any shipping.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, Tim is the man. I have been hooked up on many occasions by that most righteous of bearded brothers.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    docbp87:
    Yeah, Tim is the man. I have been hooked up on many occasions by that most righteous of bearded brothers.
    yup, absolutely.