Home General Discussion

Help me choose

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
I've been given $50 to spend on cigars/accessories, etc. What would you brothers get for that? Oh and I have a 20% off to use too. Thanks!

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I bet you can get Tim or Andy to hook you up with a box of MoW PA's for $60, 20% off $60 would be $48. With the extra $2, ship me several of those for giving you such a great suggestion.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Get one of the team to get you a good deal on Ccom Label boxes and get 2. They've given a price good enough pull that off. Especially with the 20%. I personally would go Sungrown and Red Label Robustos.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Todays daily deal #2 (Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet #2 box of 20 $79.95) looks pretty good. If they let you use that 20% coupon on top of that should be around $55. Had a couple in sampler a while back and enjoyed them.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Thanks for the responses brothers! If the deal I found on a new fishing rod and reel combo doesn't pan out I'll be working a deal out with them.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks for the responses brothers! If the deal I found on a new fishing rod and reel combo doesn't pan out I'll be working a deal out with them.
    let us know how the rod n reel smokes. I hear they're a reel catch!.....lame :P
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    let us know how the rod n reel smokes. I hear they're a reel catch!.....lame :P
    They're pretty rare and exclusive. Def a hard find, thinking I should jump on it, reel is a hard vitola to find for the rod blend....lol
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Two things... One, def. Get you some MoW Puros if you don't get the fishing gear. And second, I just started getting into fishing and we should totally go out sometime and have a smoke and fish Herf!
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    t_evan50:
    Get one of the team to get you a good deal on Ccom Label boxes and get 2. They've given a price good enough pull that off. Especially with the 20%. I personally would go Sungrown and Red Label Robustos.
    that sounds like a great idea there, the mow pa is my next purchase when i get some money
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Two things... One, def. Get you some MoW Puros if you don't get the fishing gear. And second, I just started getting into fishing and we should totally go out sometime and have a smoke and fish Herf!
    YES! Carl that's awesome, we must smoke and fish soon my brother! Oh and beer, lots of beer!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    YES! Carl that's awesome, we must smoke and fish soon my brother! Oh and beer, lots of beer!

Man I want in and I'm with the rest of them MOW Puro Authentico.
    Then get your punk a$$ back to the states Rick then you can fish, smoke and drink with us! lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    YOU KNOW WHAT, never mind. Yeah your right, one more month, okay. Get the Puro's if you don't have any.
    lol it'll all be ok, brother we will all have some nice smokes and brews to go along with our unsuccessful attempt to catch fish :)
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:

Man I want in and I'm with the rest of them MOW Puro Authentico.
    Then it's settled! Fishing, Puro Authenticos, and lots of beer! And RCY, you get back here asap so you can join us.