Home General Discussion

Kellys Sat Deal!

kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
Hey Guys! Just sent out a Sat deal. If your not on the list and would like to be then send me an email at KGraffin@cigar.com and I will add you. Thanks!!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    KELLY! KELLY! KELLY! KELLY!

Welcome back young lady - you have been missed!

In for one!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome back Kelly's Deals! What's errrrrebody think of these? I've never had one myself. Great deal Kelly!!
  • bigbluesmokebigbluesmoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    I'm not sure how to reply to the deal, but I'm in for 1. I also sent you an email Kelly.
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    if you got my email and want one just say your in for one and ill set it up. if you want to be added to the list also send me an email Kgraffin@cigar.com and ill add ya. :) thanks guys! also what would you guys like to see? Ill make a list and see what I can do.
    Maybe some new addition/releases samplers would be nice. Give us a way to try stuff out without getting 5-10 deep on a single stick when we can get 1 or 2 each of 5 new additions to the CCOM lineup. As far as brands, Illusione, Alec Bradley, MOW, Gurkha Samplers, uhhhh a chartered Nicaraguan expedition with ccom!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Kelly, I am in for one please! Because of the Canadian thing can you forward my request to Andy please, not near a phone right now to call...thanks greatly! PS did you make it to CF? I ran into Alex, Josh, Andy and a few others, but don't think I met you...my loss :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Sweet, it's back. I'm broke this week though. However I'd love to see maybe the new MOW or something. I have yet to pick any of those up.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Wow, I haven't had these in a long time! Good smokes. I've always really enjoyed them and I might have to jump on this one... Hmmm... Considering!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    wwhwang:
    Sweet. Glad to see the deals back, Kelly. Unfortunately, I'm broke for probably a month since I had to pay immigration and work permit fees. Hopefully, I'll have the money to jump in soon.
    ...that's why you hire illegals...
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    Yeah I was there. I was hanging out the bags to everyone as they walked in. :) I will send an email on Andy to set it up for you.
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    He is the illegal....lol
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    I was so happy to see the e-mail this morning! This stick isnt my cup of tea, but sure as hell made me smile to see it in my inbox! Welcome back!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    He is the illegal....lol

Thats what I thought!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    DSWarmack:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    He is the illegal....lol

Thats what I thought!
    Haha. You guys make me want to hang out behind a Home Depot.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    wwhwang:
    DSWarmack:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    He is the illegal....lol

Thats what I thought!
    ... I went to the Home Depot the other day, which was totally unnecessary... I need to go to the Apartment Depot, Which is just a big warehouse with people standing around smoking and drinking and saying.. "Hey, I don't gotta fix shitt !
    wwhwang:
    DSWarmack:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:
    He is the illegal....lol

Thats what I thought!
    Which one will you be at I need some work done......lol
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    kaspera79:
    wwhwang:
    DSWarmack:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wwhwang:

He is the illegal....lol

Thats what I thought!
    ... I went to the Home Depot the other day, which was totally unnecessary... I need to go to the Apartment Depot, Which is just a big warehouse with people standing around smoking and drinking and saying.. "Hey, I don't gotta fix shitt !

Mitch Headberg, God rest his soul!
  • JimmyCJimmyC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 38
    kellyg:
    also what would you guys like to see? Ill make a list and see what I can do.
    San Lotano Habano Robusto, Casa Magna Colorado Robusto, La Riqueza #4, Tanks !