Home General Discussion

Line up

Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
Tomorrow i plan on smoking 3 cigars in one day the first time i have ever done this. I have the 3 cigars picked out i just dont know what order to put them in they are the Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Don Pepin Garcia Tabacos Baez Series SF and Arturo Fuente King B. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Christian_Sapp:
    Tomorrow i plan on smoking 3 cigars in one day the first time i have ever done this. I have the 3 cigars picked out i just dont know what order to put them in they are the Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Don Pepin Garcia Tabacos Baez Series SF and Arturo Fuente King B. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys
    That King B would have to be the last one of the day for me. And sorry to say, not experienced enough in the Pepin stuff to decide where to start. Enjoy the day.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Not sure about the line-up, but are you smoking them in a row or throughout the day? If it's in a row, make sure to eat a big meal afterwards. I've smoked 2 in a row and been knocked out sometimes - but with a big meal, I've had 3 in a row and been fine.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Smoke from mildest to strongest, so... Fuente, TB, VC I think.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    docbp87:
    x2
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    thanks, yeah throughout the day
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    jj20030:
    docbp87:
    x2
    exactly