Home General Discussion

Gurkha Royal Brigade no more?

alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
Has Gurkha ceased production on Royal Brigades? Anyone know?

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I'm not seeing it around anymore. I remember I traded a bunch of them away. Not sure if I have any left or how many if I do.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I got some of the perfectos in a trade a couple years ago and I thought they were great. Hate they aren't around anymore.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just got an email back from Tim about it. He confirmed, they are no longer being produced. He did say the Grand Age is a similar blend. I guess I'll have to give one a try, the Royal Brigade was one of my go-to Cameroons.
    Brother, I have a shitload of the Grand Age Chuchill if you wanna trade. And I do mean a shitload. I bought the box of 50! Probably been aging since maybe 2009.
    Oh, well, yeah, let's do that. PM incoming.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    alienmisprint:
    Just got an email back from Tim about it. He confirmed, they are no longer being produced. He did say the Grand Age is a similar blend. I guess I'll have to give one a try, the Royal Brigade was one of my go-to Cameroons.
    Funny you mention that. I was inquiring about the Regent Nepalese Warrior (discontinued) and Tim mentioned the Grand Age as a similar blend.
    sightunseen:
    alienmisprint:
    Funny you mention that. I was inquiring about the Regent Nepalese Warrior (discontinued) and Tim mentioned the Grand Age as a similar blend.
    Yeah, you talking about the Nepalese is what got me thinking about the Royal Brigades. That is odd, I don't think the Nepalese Warrior and the Royal Brigade were anything alike, but that's the assumption if they are both similar to the Grand Age, right?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    alienmisprint:
    sightunseen:
    alienmisprint:
    Yeah, you talking about the Nepalese is what got me thinking about the Royal Brigades. That is odd, I don't think the Nepalese Warrior and the Royal Brigade were anything alike, but that's the assumption if they are both similar to the Grand Age, right?
    they all have a cameroon wrapper and the gurkha signature blending style. .
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    sightunseen:
    alienmisprint:
    they all have a cameroon wrapper and the gurkha signature blending style. .
    I didn't realize the Nepalese Warrior was also a Cameroon, that makes sense now.
    Yeah the nepalese warrior is the same blend as the regent except with a cammy wrapper.