Home General Discussion

Daily Cigar Deal New Look?

2»

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I'm liking this new DD section!! Well done ccom! Love the free shipping on one item!
  • Joshua SmelkoJoshua Smelko Everyone, Moderator, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator Posts: 21
    bearb:
    Well done! Thanks for listening to the feedback asked for in another thread, and then responding in kind with a smooth, easy to follow format at a variety of price points, sizes and tastes. Again, customer service is amazing! Thanks!
    Thanks for taking the time to speak/visit with us two weeks ago and for all the great suggestions from you and your peers. Keep 'em coming.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Love the new look; much better than the rotating method. Now I don't have to ask "I missed the deal; how much were these for?"
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    xmacro:
    Love the new look; much better than the rotating method. Now I don't have to ask "I missed the deal; how much were these for?"

+1
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    The new DD page looks great. Well done, Ccom.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    win
    +1
    +2
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    I love it. Can't wait to see tomorrows. Really appreciate the free shipping too.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    That is a great upgrade.

The Accounting/Finance nerd in me really wants to know the impact of the changes in the Daily deals has on CCom's revenue over the next few months.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    i like it so much that i'm gonna grab a couple of the MoW samplers just to say thanks for changing it!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Definitely love it! Well done!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Good job ccom keep em coming!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Joshua Smelko:
    bearb:
    Well done! Thanks for listening to the feedback asked for in another thread, and then responding in kind with a smooth, easy to follow format at a variety of price points, sizes and tastes. Again, customer service is amazing! Thanks!
    Thanks for taking the time to speak/visit with us two weeks ago and for all the great suggestions from you and your peers. Keep 'em coming.
    //////that was MY pleasure....it was an absolutely amazing experience that can't really be described! You, Alex, andy were all class acts...treated us as old best friends...Alex started to roll me a cigar, you then rolled me a few amazing cigars, and then to top it off, Alex got AJ to roll me some for my friends...not much more one could ask for :) The fact you guys asked, and listened confirms yet again what everyone (including myself) say about the customer service and care for the people! So don't thank me/us....we are thanking you!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    That's nice .. Will it be three deals everyday?
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Thanks fe the feedback guys. This three deal layout has been in the works for a while but I am ad you like it. It took us some times to work out the kinks. Deals will rotate every day as per the old schedule. This is just phase one. Starting Monday you will see more deals that address some of your comments on selection.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Thanks Alex. Looking for past deals was next to impossible. This will make it easier for you guys and us. Cool new colors and buttons also. Pass it on to IT.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Alex Svenson:
    Thanks fe the feedback guys. This three deal layout has been in the works for a while but I am ad you like it. It took us some times to work out the kinks. Deals will rotate every day as per the old schedule. This is just phase one. Starting Monday you will see more deals that address some of your comments on selection.
    Thanks for all of this!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    How in the world did I miss this yesterday? I even commented on the DD board. It looks great and thanks for making the changes that we have been asking for Ccom.