Home General Discussion

deal no deal

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
im starting to like making deals straight with the staff! ask to get a premium deal together and see what he comes up with, sends me this ; 2 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Habano toro, 1 A Fuente Anejo Shark, 1 A Fuente King B Sungrown, 2 Tatuaje El Triunfador, 1 Sencillo , 2 San Cristobal robusto, 2 San Lotano by AJ Fernandez Habano, 2 San Lotano by AJ Fernandez Maduro, 1 Punisher, 1 Man O War Armada Corona (!!!), all for ______ , i answered back and ask to drop the tat ambos as i have those and the punisher, and he comes back with a cohiba puro dominica toro for those 3 so i said yes, now i ask to add a diamond crown maximus churchill and 5 morrow castles toros and ask to add the dd of the 5 vegas classics from this morning and what do we have _______ , i say can i get free ship? i gotta try, sure no problem, i said wrap it up and send it out, i say sweet deal !!

Comments

• MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    yeah, they're good...I'm working on a large deal order now. Just pissed off they can't discount the Davidoff's. so, now i'm weighing my options...
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    They do have their limits. Be nice.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I completely understand both sides of the table. Everyone wants the massive discount but you can't always discount everyone and every thing! They can only do so much and I'm sure if you're a repeat customer, your turn at the deep discount will come!
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Yeah I wanted to try those Davidoff Puro'D'oros but it completely inflated my order, so I will have to drop them an wait for another opportunity.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Weird that CCom is calling the Sencillo "Sencillo by God of Fire"... God of Fire isn't a company. It's a line of cigars that Prometheus puts out, made by the Fuentes. Sencillo isn't even made by the Fuentes, but by Camacho. Talk about confusing misnomers.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    docbp87:
    Weird that CCom is calling the Sencillo "Sencillo by God of Fire"... God of Fire isn't a company. It's a line of cigars that Prometheus puts out, made by the Fuentes. Sencillo isn't even made by the Fuentes, but by Camacho. Talk about confusing misnomers.
    Great point. We need to get that fixed.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Alex Svenson:
    docbp87:
    Great point. We need to get that fixed.

Free editing by the forums! God I love this place!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    jj20030:
    im starting to like making deals straight with the staff! ask to get a premium deal together and see what he comes up with, sends me this ; 2 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Habano toro, 1 A Fuente Anejo Shark, 1 A Fuente King B Sungrown, 2 Tatuaje El Triunfador, 1 Sencillo from God of Fire, 2 San Cristobal robusto, 2 San Lotano by AJ Fernandez Habano, 2 San Lotano by AJ Fernandez Maduro, 1 Punisher, 1 Man O War Armada Corona (!!!), all for ______ , i answered back and ask to drop the tat ambos as i have those and the punisher, and he comes back with a cohiba puro dominica toro for those 3 so i said yes, now i ask to add a diamond crown maximus churchill and 5 morrow castles toros and ask to add the dd of the 5 vegas classics from this morning and what do we have _______ , i say can i get free ship? i gotta try, sure no problem, i said wrap it up and send it out, i say sweet deal
    A question for the more senior forum members . . . . Should we be putting prices up for these deals that are specially made up for individual customers? I'm just wanting to protect Ccom from some random guy off the street reading this and calling in a demanding the same treatment. Just a question, jj, not trying to call you out brother.

The other quesiton is when are we gonna get some reviews up of the MOW Armada Corona? jj? you gonna hook us up with a review? I know Kuzi did one back when he was the only member who knew about it and it was called "Alex's personal blend", but now that their out it would be good to get a review up.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    boydmcgowan:
    jj20030:
    im starting to like making deals straight with the staff! ask to get a premium deal together and see what he comes up with, sends me this ; 2 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Habano toro, 1 A Fuente Anejo Shark, 1 A Fuente King B Sungrown, 2 Tatuaje El Triunfador, 1 Sencillo from God of Fire, 2 San Cristobal robusto, 2 San Lotano by AJ Fernandez Habano, 2 San Lotano by AJ Fernandez Maduro, 1 Punisher, 1 Man O War Armada Corona (!!!), all for ______ , i answered back and ask to drop the tat ambos as i have those and the punisher, and he comes back with a cohiba puro dominica toro for those 3 so i said yes, now i ask to add a diamond crown maximus churchill and 5 morrow castles toros and ask to add the dd of the 5 vegas classics from this morning and what do we have _______ , i say can i get free ship? i gotta try, sure no problem, i said wrap it up and send it out, i say sweet deal
    A question for the more senior forum members . . . . Should we be putting prices up for these deals that are specially made up for individual customers? I'm just wanting to protect Ccom from some random guy off the street reading this and calling in a demanding the same treatment. Just a question, jj, not trying to call you out brother.

The other quesiton is when are we gonna get some reviews up of the MOW Armada Corona? jj? you gonna hook us up with a review? I know Kuzi did one back when he was the only member who knew about it and it was called "Alex's personal blend", but now that their out it would be good to get a review up.
    Yeah I agree, Special deals are special deals, these are public forums. That is an awesome deal Boyd, what a great sampler I'm a little jealous
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    letsgowithbob:
    boydmcgowan:
    jj20030:

Yeah I agree, Special deals are special deals, these are public forums. That is an awesome deal Boyd, what a great sampler I'm a little jealous
    yea i kinda thought about that but not so much till someone pointed it out, thats kinda why i left the name out but i know i have a guy there that will work with me , glad these forums let you edit anytime you need
    docbp87:
    theres also another out there called Angelenos by god of fire on another site and on this one says Angelenos by fuente
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

My bad Doc...  I thought God of Fire was more recognizable than Prometheus for marketing purposes.  But you're right, it is not "by God of Fire".  I think I'm just going to call it Sencillo from now on!  ; ) 

Have you tried one of these yet?  What do you think of it?

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    jj20030:
    looks like they got the message,lol , http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=964
    What a place. How these guys have time to keep up with this forum and fix stuff like that and deal with the sales end is beyond me.