Home Non Cigar Related

Thought I'd say hello.

BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
I've had some phone calls recently asking where I've been and how I am doing, so I thought I would stop in and say hey. I didn't really mean to just disappear like I did, just things have been busy for me a while.

I'm no longer in CO, we are now in the Canton-Akron area of Ohio and have been for over a year. I've had some promotions and such at work, so while that's great and all, it also calls for more time at work. I've really slowed down on the amount of cigars I smoke. I've been diagnosed with Stage 3 Esophagitis which can quickly lead to cancer. I believe it's due to the other conditions I have, which is gastritis and severe acid reflux, but I'm just playing it safe till this gets cleared up.

Either way, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll do my best to not be such a stranger anymore! Thanks to all who have called! Ciao.

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Hope you get better! Good to hear from ya.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    BStayer:
    I've had some phone calls recently asking where I've been and how I am doing, so I thought I would stop in and say hey. I didn't really mean to just disappear like I did, just things have been busy for me a while.

I'm no longer in CO, we are now in the Canton-Akron area of Ohio and have been for over a year. I've had some promotions and such at work, so while that's great and all, it also calls for more time at work. I've really slowed down on the amount of cigars I smoke. I've been diagnosed with Stage 3 Esophagitis which can quickly lead to cancer. I believe it's due to the other conditions I have, which is gastritis and severe acid reflux, but I'm just playing it safe till this gets cleared up.

Either way, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll do my best to not be such a stranger anymore! Thanks to all who have called! Ciao.
    ... Hey stayer... Fine, I hope you are ! Nice it is to hear from you. Take care buddy I missed you.