Home General Discussion

help me figure out what to bring.....

MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
I am going camping this weekend to trout fish and need help on what to bring. Wife says only five can go. Here is the line up I have... LP #9 cao mx2 La Herencia oscuro cao brazila disel limited oliva g ca-avana AB overture hoyo monterrey excalibur cain f lfd ligero oliva v mow ruination lfd double ligero padilla miani 5 vega AAA joya nic antano joya nic dark corojo help me out.

Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Why only five? Are you celebrating something this weekend?
  • MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    No celebration just family camping and fishing. Only 5 as the wife is Ok with hobby but not when it is too much. As you all know "If mama is not happy nobody is happy".
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Too true. I love the LP #9 (Thanks RCY), Cain F, Miami, Ruination, and the AAA. Thats my votes.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    padilla miami, ruination, cao brazilia, hoyo excalibur and oliva g (you might want one or two that are full body just to mix it up or smoke earlier in the day)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    CAO MX2
    Liga Privada #9
    Padilla Miami
    5 Vegas AAA
    JdN Antano

And if you could sneak a sixth in there, I'd go with the Oliva V or the JdN Dark Corojo.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    LP#9, Diesel Unlimited, Cain F, JDN Dark Corojo, LFD DL. And save the LP for last, you know..... for when you catch that trophy trout.
  • MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Thanks for the input. It has been a while since I caught a trophy. Now I only do Catch and Release. I love seieng the look on the others faces when you release more in an hour then they catch in day. I had a guy call over an agent last year beacuse he was sure I was doing something wrong. After the agent walked down and had a nice chat he turned to the the guy and said "you just don't know what you are doing" That was the hardest I have ever laughed.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    MESKC:
    Thanks for the input. It has been a while since I caught a trophy. Now I only do Catch and Release. I love seieng the look on the others faces when you release more in an hour then they catch in day. I had a guy call over an agent last year beacuse he was sure I was doing something wrong. After the agent walked down and had a nice chat he turned to the the guy and said "you just don't know what you are doing" That was the hardest I have ever laughed.
    LMFAO......gotta love Karma man, that's hilarious.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Bring 5 with you in your travel humi if you have one and hide a bunch of others in a zip lock back. Maybe in the glovebox, trunk, under a seat...
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    lol..could u leave the wife at home and bring another cigar? if so, i say go that route! lol jkjjkjkk