Home General Discussion

DCCC Photos (Poll @ bottom)

DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
Ok guys, sorry it took so long. Here are some pictures of the guys enjoying your generosity! We appreciate everything you do for us, and can't offer up enough awesome things to say about the guys here. Everyone wanted me to say thanks for all your donations!

L2R: SFC Young, SPC Weaver, SSG Wilson(AKA Bip)
Photobucket
L2R: SPC Shultz, SPC Callison
Photobucket
L2R: SPC Callison, SPC Perrin, SSG Wilson
Photobucket
Only difference is LT K (the Hawaiian in the middle)

Another quazi-member
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yours Truly
Photobucket
LT Siqueiros
Photobucket
YOU DO NOT BITE THE CAPS OFF!!! I'm just kidding we were talking about something completely different; I think!
Photobucket

Thanks for your continued generosity! We really love you guys and again, appreciate all you do to help us out.

Now, the poll is this. DCCC T-Shirts. Long or short sleeve, most of us are partial to long sleeve, but I am curious to your opinions. I will be making a new thread that has the design on it and asks for size info and pre-orders (if any of you are interested), but we are trying to finalize the design and looking for input (Long sleeve really is a much cooler design in my opinion. I still have to get some info from CCom, but I have some really cool ideas about what to do. Also, if any of you own your own company or know the marketing director of your company and think they would be interested in sponsoring the DCCC give them my email. I plan on involving all corporate sponsors (Even one time donations) on the T-Shirts. Thanks guys!

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Can we get a dead camel on the Tshirt? LOL
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Why is LT Siqueiros wearing CPT rank? Doesn't he know he can be punished under UCMJ for that......jeez, officers.

Have you already got a supplier for your shirts laid on? Are they being donated or are you buying them? I have a little experience with getting shirts produced and know a couple of places to go, but I doubt any of them would give any kind of discounts. That being said, you can get short-sleeved shirts with a full color print (digi-print, not screened) for around $9, no minimum. If you guys need any help with re-formatting your design or even coming up with a design, just let me know. My second job (and primary passion) is art.
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    He's wearing the correct navy insignia. The army's cpt insignia is a little different than the navy's.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Knoxca1:
    He's wearing the correct navy insignia. The army's cpt insignia is a little different than the navy's.

Indeed, if you look at the left side of his chest he is Navy.

As for the shirts: I would love for everyone that wants one to get one. We haven't gotten any quotes or anything yet. I have a pretty good idea on the design, but it hasn't been put to paper yet. Once it does I will definitely get your advice to make sure that it is on point with what we want.
    Knoxca1:
    Lmao, well, there ya go. I didn't even notice the big 'ole US NAVY tape on his chest, lol.
    DSWarmack:
    Knoxca1:

Indeed, if you look at the left side of his chest he is Navy.

As for the shirts: I would love for everyone that wants one to get one. We haven't gotten any quotes or anything yet. I have a pretty good idea on the design, but it hasn't been put to paper yet. Once it does I will definitely get your advice to make sure that it is on point with what we want.
    About formatting your design, alot of places are going to want the image in a TIFF, PDF, or maybe PNG format. If you don't know how to do that, most places will convert your JPEG into one of those formats; for a fee of course. I gotcha covered though, if you need/want.
    Ive got it in PDF, JPG, SVG, and CMX.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I'm in, both sound okay with me. Short or long sleeve. If I have to choose only one, short sleeve. The summer is here now. As far other things, I will send you a email Sir. Also, I have been talking to the guys here about an extention of the club being in D.C. like we talked about.

EDIT: The group therapy shirt is cool....
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm in, both sound okay with me. Short or long sleeve. If I have to choose only one, short sleeve. The summer is here now. As far other things, I will send you a email Sir. Also, I have been talking to the guys here about an extention of the club being in D.C. like we talked about.

EDIT: The group therapy shirt is cool....

They like the idea? A few of us are toying with the idea to try for another logo. The two guys that had the majority to do with the logo are never there and the rest of us are not huge fans. Before I do anything permanent I want to make sure its a bad ass logo! I think youl'll like my dangerous idea too!
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    Looks like he's Supply Corps as well.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Knoxca1:
    Looks like he's Supply Corps as well.

Yes I keep my two humidors filled...
    I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Navy LT
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    alienmisprint:
    Knoxca1:
    Lmao, well, there ya go. I didn't even notice the big 'ole US NAVY tape on his chest, lol.
    snap! hehe...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Great pics brother, thanks for sharing them with us! What does one have to do to pre-order an official DCCC shirt?

Cant wait to see the design. If you go with long sleeved t-shirts, I think a big ol "DCCC" down the sleeves would be badass!

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    And civvies? IN A COMBAT ZONE??? Things have apparently changed since I got out... for the better I should say!

The Sniper:
    Great pics brother, thanks for sharing them with us! What does one have to do to pre-order an official DCCC shirt?

Cant wait to see the design. If you go with long sleeved t-shirts, I think a big ol "DCCC" down the sleeves would be badass!

THATS EXACTLY WHY I LIKE THE LONG SLEEVE IDEA! I wont disclose the information on the other sleeve until I know if we can make it work or not.

As for the civies, you'd be surprised. At times we can check vehicles out and go downtown. I must make mention again that this is not a 'traditional combat' zone. We get the tax exclusion, but no hostile fire pay. There are a lot of 'interesting' things about this deployment, such as the feeling of lower enlisted to go straight tho the COL or the SGM with their issues. And its stupid issues, like "They changed pizza night from every Friday to every other Friday, and I don't like that" to quote a high ranking official that will remain anonymous due to his position. The army is changing... When I get 'spoken too' regarding my use of tact when telling a PFC that he is not driving the mission ( I have boots with more combat experience than he has time in the army!), I often wonder if it is time for me to leave and just buy my retirement time back from the army.