Home General Discussion

Gispert

Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
Any one ever try this brand?

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Husker44:
    I have.. A rather mild cigar, mostly woody and leather. No pepper or spice. A low price cigar that I feel is enjoyable, but one that will not make it into a " must have " category.
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    I played golf today and was given a box pressed maduro. Other than the very tight draw, it was an enjoyable cigar. It seemed to be a nice smooth cigar that never got harsh.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    kaspera79:
    Husker44:
    I have.. A rather mild cigar, mostly woody and leather. No pepper or spice. A low price cigar that I feel is enjoyable, but one that will not make it into a " must have " category.
    agreed. its inexpensive and unremarkable. its put out by Altadis and they only put out one or two brands that i like. iduno. im not excited about it. i remember the natural being a bit grassy.
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    The same guy that gave me this Cigar is going to the DR next week.

Suggestions as to what to have him bring back? LFD? Arturo Fuente? Romeo y Juieta?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Husker44:
    The same guy that gave me this Cigar is going to the DR next week. Suggestions as to what to have him bring back? LFD? Arturo Fuente? Romeo y Juieta?
    LFD and Fuente, sure... But RyJ? Unless he's gonna go to a La Casa Del Habano and get you some Cuban RyJs, then certainly not.