Home General Discussion

Diesel UHC vs. Shorty

MessickMessick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
I really enjoyed the UHC. Is the shorty the same or is it different like the unlimited?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Messick:
    I really enjoyed the UHC. Is the shorty the same or is it different like the unlimited?
    It's not like either of them. Best of the bunch imho.

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    The Shorty is different from both. Unlimited is in the full range while Shorty and UHC is in the Medium or Medium-Full range. I think they are both(Shorty & UHC) are very smooth and tasty. I prefer the Shorty cause I think its got more of a punch, just a bit stonger of a smoke. I smoked a Shorty...and bought a 5 pack. The next day I smoked the UHC...and bought a 5 pack of those too. Both are great sticks.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    stephen_hannibal:
    Messick:

Seriously??? Wow... man, I thought the Shorty sucked, a total disservice to the blend.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Interesting, I love the shorty. I like it much better then the uc.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Hays:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Messick:

Seriously??? Wow... man, I thought the Shorty sucked, a total disservice to the blend.
    Let em get some age on em Hays. I had the same reaction you did when I had my first one - TOTALLY unimpressed. Which led to me forgetting about the other 4 I bought for about six months. WOW what a difference! Draw loosened right up, and the flavors really popped! I get way more chocolate off the Shorty than I do off the UC. Good stuff!