Home Ratings & Reviews

Padron 1926 80th Anniversary (added a pic)

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
I smoked one of these last night celebrating a great achievement, and have to say this cigar was great. Full bodied and started off spicy with hints of black pepper. Incredibly balanced and smooth. God I loved it. It was definitely the great quintessential cigar smoke we all search for.

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Glad you liked it my friend. Only had these a few times, but they have never let me down. They only make me want to make more money so I can smoke more of them.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Yup, it's a great smoke.. Pricey but very good.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Always one of my favorite cigar. I have box of Natural and Maduro. However, I will stick with natural in the future. The San Andres Maduro wrapper is my fav. but not on this Padron. Lately I have been enjoying Costa Rican Jaltepec maduro wrapper. Graycliff Espresso use this wrapper and became my all time favorite smoke.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    rossdavey2:
    Glad you liked it my friend. Only had these a few times, but they have never let me down. They only make me want to make more money so I can smoke more of them.
    Ain't that the truth, gonna have to save up and get me box some day.
    rzaman:
    Always one of my favorite cigar. I have box of Natural and Maduro. However, I will stick with natural in the future. The San Andres Maduro wrapper is my fav. but not on this Padron. Lately I have been enjoying Costa Rican Jaltepec maduro wrapper. Graycliff Espresso use this wrapper and became my all time favorite smoke.
    I think mine was the natural, wouldn't mind trying the maduro though
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Glad to hear this one is so good Chris. I've got one resting in my humidor with a little over 2 years on it. When I get a new job I'll light it up to celebrate!
    PuroFreak:
    Glad to hear this one is so good Chris. I've got one resting in my humidor with a little over 2 years on it. When I get a new job I'll light it up to celebrate!
    I am positive you won't be disappointed
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Krieg:
    I smoked one of these last night celebrating a great achievement, and have to say this cigar was great. Full bodied and started off spicy with hints of black pepper. Incredibly balanced and smooth. God I loved it. It was definitely the great quintessential cigar smoke we all search for.
    This is my favorite cigar of all-time. I actually don't find it too full bodied when it comes to pure strength, but it's as flavorful as anything I've ever had. And you're damn right about 'balanced and smooth' - for that much flavor, I have no clue how they make it so smooth! Smoking one of these every morning is one of the "if i won the mega-millions" pipedreams.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Krieg:
    PuroFreak:
    I am positive you won't be disappointed
    The one I have is a Maduro, but I really can't wait to fire it up... Hopefully soon I'll have a reason to light it up soon!
    I figured I would post a pic of the cigar, I also picked up a couple of AF sharks, damn good maduros