Home Ratings & Reviews

Finally found a use for...

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout. If you haven't tried it, frankly its a terrible beer. Its syrupy and chocolately and tastes like rancid Yoo-Hoo. But I tried it, had some in my fridge, and was heading out to the porch with a cigar I've been dying to try when inspiration struck and I went with it.

Now, I should admit that sometimes inspiration strikes and I end up dipping pizza into molten chocolate or cauliflower into hot sauce. This was not one of those times, this was actually very good.

I grabbed a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and a Terrapin Moo-Hoo and it was great! I was inspired by pairing a Patel Bro.'s (gifted to me by Krieg) and hot chocolate (it was cold out on the porch!) and found a great pair between the chocolate and the maduro wrapper. This worked in much the same way and I highly recommend giving it a try.

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Hot chocolate and a MOW Ruination is pretty good too
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    xmacro:
    (insert anything damn thing you want) and a MOW Ruination is pretty good too
    fixed it for ya ;-)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    ejenne87:
    xmacro:
    (insert anything damn thing you want) and a MOW Ruination is pretty good too
    fixed it for ya ;-)
    Agreed! Personally I love a nice chai spice mate tea with it as well as the Diesel Unlimited
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    ENFIDL:
    Personally I love a nice chai spice mate tea with it as well as the Diesel Unlimited
    You are hereby ordered to officially surrender your "Man Card".... tootsweet, young man!!!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    lilwing88:
    ENFIDL:
    Personally I love a nice chai spice mate tea with it as well as the Diesel Unlimited
    You are hereby ordered to officially surrender your "Man Card".... too sweet, young man!!!
    +1

Yoohoo and either CAO Brazil or the Brazil label pair wonderfully as well
  • StogiesOnTheGreenStogiesOnTheGreen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    xmacro:
    Hot chocolate and a MOW Ruination is pretty good too
    Enjoyed a Ruination with some chocolate milk the last two days now.