The Cigar I've Smoked The Most of Ever

2»

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    dennisking:
    5Vegas Classic torp.
    Padilla Habano
    LFD DL Chisel Maduro
    Always a man of good taste. Mine is the Padilla Habano by far. When I first started smoking this was my favorite and Ccom always had 5 for $10 daily deals. Number 2 is 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle as I always keep these on hand, but the MoW Ruination and Opus X Petite Lancero are quickly gaining! The LFD DL Chisel is among my favorite cigars.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    mow puro
    opus x
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Probably dpg cc, used to be rocky Patel 1992, used to love that.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    clearlysuspect:
    dennisking:
    5Vegas Classic torp.
    Padilla Habano
    LFD DL Chisel Maduro
    Always a man of good taste. Mine is the Padilla Habano by far. When I first started smoking this was my favorite and Ccom always had 5 for $10 daily deals. Number 2 is 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle as I always keep these on hand, but the MoW Ruination and Opus X Petite Lancero are quickly gaining! The LFD DL Chisel is among my favorite cigars.
    now you can pick up a box of Padilla Habano's for 40bux or so. AJ blended and well made. I love that stick. I love the Opus, I would like to try the Petite Lancero, so many good things said about them. Seems like you and I are on the same wavelength
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Tie between ccom brazillian and RP sungrown. Flor de Oliva maduro(go to everyday) a close second.
  • Bishop88Bishop88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13

I'd have to say 5 Vegas Miami...looking at my orders over the past five months I see this:

5 Vegas Miami - 6 boxes

MoW Ruination - 4 boxes (2 bellicoso and 2 Robusto #2)

Diesel UHC - 2 boxes

On paper...this suddenly appears to be an obsession...

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    dennisking:
    now you can pick up a box of Padilla Habano's for 40bux or so. AJ blended and well made. I love that stick. I love the Opus, I would like to try the Petite Lancero, so many good things said about them. Seems like you and I are on the same wavelength
    Where can I get a box of Padilla Habano's for $40.00? Tell CCOM, too, that should bring the price down from >$160.00 for a box!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Amos Umwhat:
    dennisking:
    Where can I get a box of Padilla Habano's for $40.00? Tell CCOM, too, that should bring the price down from >$160.00 for a box!
    OOPS!, just checked the E-mail!!!!!!!!! Wow!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    ENFIDL:
    MOW Ruination, Diesel UC and Unlimited and CCOM Sungrown Label. Can't get enough of any of these!
    Those would be my top 3 as well... But I've had more of the UC than anything...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Amos Umwhat:
    Amos Umwhat:
    dennisking:
    can I get in on this email? I just ran out of the Habanos... they are one of my favorites!
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    robbyras:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Amos Umwhat:
    dennisking:
    can I get in on this email? I just ran out of the Habanos... they are one of my favorites!
    Just give me a call and I can set you up with the deal. It's 20 torpedos for $44.95.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    robbyras:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Amos Umwhat:
    dennisking:
    Someone needs to PM this to me.

EDIT: Just saw Andys response.

• vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    Davidoff maduro would be in first. followed by 5 vegas miami...really close.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    If we can count seconds, I'd say RP Decades or Perdomo ESV's. If no seconds, either IT Super Fuerte, RP Rosado, or Isla Del Sols.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    .. that would be Bauza or Nording. Six boxes of either, but I shared a few of each
  • poypoykingpoypoyking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    Partagas Black for me.
    kaspera79:
    .. that would be Bauza or Nording. Six boxes of either, but I shared a few of each
    Have you had any of the Nordings since they changed the band and all? Have you noticed a change in the taste? I have a couple with the new band sitting in my humidor from an event with Rocky and Eric Nording a while back, just never got around to trying them.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    This is a very interesting thread. For me, it's probably a tie between MOW and Ccom Sungrown.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    alienmisprint:
    kaspera79:
    Have you had any of the Nordings since they changed the band and all? Have you noticed a change in the taste? I have a couple with the new band sitting in my humidor from an event with Rocky and Eric Nording a while back, just never got around to trying them.
    I actually just tried one last week with the new band and it seemed different... It didn't wow me like the original. Not sure if the blend changed (Rocky is famous for this) or what, but it didn't seem the same.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    sightunseen:
    This is a very interesting thread. For me, it's probably a tie between MOW and Ccom Sungrown.
    Just had the cc sungrown last week for the 1st time. It was way better then I thought it would be.
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    kaspera79:
    I actually just tried one last week with the new band and it seemed different... It didn't wow me like the original. Not sure if the blend changed (Rocky is famous for this) or what, but it didn't seem the same.
    That's what I was afraid of. I really enjoyed the old Nordings, I think I still have one or two of the little torpedos left.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    alienmisprint:
    kaspera79:
    .. there is something different from how I remember the original blend.. I miss that. The new ones are not the same. (not as good) to me.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Tatuaje Havana VI, in various sizes, mostly the robusto and panatela.
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    Perdomo Fresco. Picking up a few today after that Perdomo2.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Carlos Torano 1959 Silver