Home General Discussion

La Reloba Mexican!

RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
Hey Gents!
Has anyone tried the third line of the La Reloba series? I think it has a Mexican wrapper. Is this any good?

-Regards and Long Ashes!

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    I would like to know what people think of all the La Reloda line.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    One of the lines by Pepin I haven't tried.

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Had one while cutting a buddy's hair last week (oddly enough). I liked it, especially at the price point. It was peppery, but not overpowering with a sweet/woodiness that I couldnt really put my finger on. It got a little warm toward the end and could have used a little more time to rest as it was a bit spongy for me. This said, it was very solid and quite a nice spice for those who like spice, but not to make you crazy. I would defintaly smoke again, and even look into a box considering the price. Great looking dark wrapper too that was a bit sweet to the lips, very toothy. Give it a whirl man.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I wasn't a fan of the Habano (red label). The one that I had tasted extremely dry and had a bad burn. The Sumatra (orange label) was better, but not by much. If the Mexican wrapper is at the same price point as the first two, I wouldn't mind picking one up.
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
    Just so you know, the actual precise name of this line I'm inquiring about is the "La Reloba Seleccion Mexico. Anyone else sampled this cigar?

-Regards and Long Ashes!